D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Yo Gauz, as much as i think this is a great idea - there is one flaw that unfortunately is going to be hard to work around.

Time Zones.

You have Europeans, Americans and Australians all signing up and with the looks of things, i'm guessing the turn out for this is going to be as big as VDC if not more due to the amount of people that have been introduced to the genre after Season 2 started.
I think this would be a better thing to start thinking about first than "Which cars should we ban".

No high end performance g37.

Too bad :D It's basically a nissan 350z but bigger

Edit: its also not a race mod car, last time I checked I didn't know a race modded car had a bunch of tv's in it and has a ps3 in the back seats.

But its built as a race car, out street legal. By the look of it I'm only guessing that it wouldn't be allowed because it being a race car.

I think its more of a tuner car. The man didn't build it to race, he built it to show at the SEMA show.

I think when he says race car it means cars that are not street legal.

I think its more of a tuner car. The man didn't build it to race, he built it to show at the SEMA show.

I think when he says race car it means cars that are not street legal.

This car is actually race modded with much aero so sorry it's banned as well as the amuse s2k gt1

Yo Gauz, as much as i think this is a great idea - there is one flaw that unfortunately is going to be hard to work around.

Time Zones.

You have Europeans, Americans and Australians all signing up and with the looks of things, i'm guessing the turn out for this is going to be as big as VDC if not more due to the amount of people that have been introduced to the genre after Season 2 started.
I think this would be a better thing to start thinking about first than "Which cars should we ban".

I will definitely do 2 qualifying rooms and set the main event to around 6pm GMT 0. That's a time everybody can live with I guess

Gunz I need a 300x300 pic. Not driving or anything fancy, just a clean shot

I have no idea why your banning cars if you turn around and tell people, learn how to keep up. Please... do explain???

This car is actually race modded with much aero so sorry it's banned as well as the amuse s2k gt1

I will definitely do 2 qualifying rooms and set the main event to around 6pm GMT 0. That's a time everybody can live with I guess

Gunz I need a 300x300 pic. Not driving or anything fancy, just a clean shot

How does it have much aero it has 15 aero minimum. Even at normal aero (30) it is still slower then m3s!

I have no idea why your banning cars if you turn around and tell people, learn how to keep up. Please... do explain???

We're taking out the cars that normal cars can't keep up with. A viper will go faster than most cars 9/10 and there is no way to fix that. There are other cars just like the viper and we are trying to take these out. Honestly I say just allow all JDM cars only and that be the only car restriction. Works out better for everyone :/. Lukas and I will talk about the list later.

Hey Lukas, I updated my car info earlier. Using a BMW E46 M3 CSL (hp: 502). I'll put up a photo when I get back from work.

Zed, no race mod cars means no race mod cars. Sorry

xdriftzz JDM only would be too less cars in my opinion. Some nice BMWs will make this series more interetsing.

We're taking out the cars that normal cars can't keep up with. A viper will go faster than most cars 9/10 and there is no way to fix that. There are other cars just like the viper and we are trying to take these out. Honestly I say just allow all JDM cars only and that be the only car restriction. Works out better for everyone :/. Lukas and I will talk about the list later.

KK, I was confused. :dunce:

Latest Posts

Back