D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
I'm 99% positive that I will be free on Feb. 4th, so I will sign up. If anything does come up between now and then, my apologies.

GTPlanet name: Meandog
PSN name: Meandog
Car: (HP: ) To be decided**
Team: Team NEMESIS

**need a few days to decided which car I want to use

Lukas could you change my entry car please? I will be using the BMW M3 GTR street car at a 573hp level.

Ah s hit. Well, I wasn't expecting this to start so soon lol. I guess i'm missing first round :(

I got happy and thought, woot, Aussies were being taken into consideration for once. Then I saw the main event times, my hope was crushed like a tin can lol. Anyone have a good connection to host for the Aussies? If so I'm in.

I got happy and thought, woot, Aussies were being taken into consideration for once. Then I saw the main event times, my hope was crushed like a tin can lol. Anyone have a good connection to host for the Aussies? If so I'm in.

Aussies are still being taken in consideration in the main event. It will be around 9pm when the main event is over in europe and most of us have scholl or a job the next day. So the only way I could make it fit for everybody is making the aussies getting up at 7am sorry

EVERYBODY PLEASE ADD monsterGAUZ and
LR-L2L-xDriftZz on PSN!

Last edited:
GTPlanet name:Mrchris
PSN name:ci-iris
Car:Z33 Version S (529BHP)
Team:TSS
Will add a pic soon 👍

Ban the BMW M3 CSL it's very very fast ;) and what settings? Tyre wear on...?

Last edited:
D1ISF.jpg

[QUOTEand what settings? Tyre wear on...?[/QUOTE]

What will the room settings be gauz so i can prep my car.

Mechanical damage heavy low or off ?

Haha im just trying to keep myself 1 step ahead , these setting have a slight change on how the car performs.

Mechanical damage heavy low or off ?

Haha im just trying to keep myself 1 step ahead , these setting have a slight change on how the car performs.

Off.
Nice to see the people preparing seriously for this :sly:👍

GTPlanet name:HKSD1
PSN name:SAi-66
Car:Toyota 86 GT '12 (HP:378hp )
Team:Team BURST x SAIKO^D

phpBhYkQDPM.jpg

Hey monstergauz, I'm going to switch my car to a toyota gt-86 398hp.

Reason why I'm changing is because my mach 1 has pretty bad bogging problems around 3krpm and its not going to help if other people slow down a lot.

Back