D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Well it's a taste thing but atleast it has class, Dubstep will be gone in a few years
Haha sorry mate but Dubstep has been around since the 90s (originated in London, UK). It ain't going anywhere :sly:

Although, I wish the americans never created all that skrillex "brostep" trash, it's horrible.

Haha sorry mate but dubstep has been around since the 90s (originated in London, UK). It ain't going anywhere :sly:

I haven't heard of it once until I joined this forum although I'm pretty familiar with the oldschool Techno and Trance stuff

What I don't like are these totally exaggerated Dubstep songs that I call WUB WUB WUB EEK EEK EEK. They are totally overused for GT5 drifting videos, too. Luckily nearly nobody uses them for RL drift vids. Even though there are 1 or 2 Dubstep songs I like, like Loonys by WhoAmI

Last edited:
I haven't heard of it once until I joined this forum although I'm pretty familiar with the oldschool Techno and Trance stuff
Yeah ever since skrillex/borgore and them lot made it mainstream with their dumb "brostep" sub-genre, every hipster kid has suddenly developed a liking to electronic music :lol:

But yeah, it evolved from dnb/trance etc. If you look in the right places there's still good dub artists in the scene like DJ Distance, Burial, Mala, Pinch etc.

Last edited:
Ahhh damn... Driftz got banned... that sucks.. Jn i'm not really to fond of so I could care less what he did.. but B! damn... GTPlanet/drift sinking or what???

PS: I was going to stop with the D1, but Fuji is just to hard to say no.

Ahh.. I see, I see. Everyone's gotta move on sometime I guess. As long as he's happy, all the power to him. I can't say I disagree with their choices tho, this place can be a roller coaster ride at times, I know that first hand. I contemplated leaving before, but I have a lot of good friends here I'd be leaving, and I didn't want to turn my back on everyone. Now, regardless of what happens here. I'm BURST for life, nothing will change that. 👍

@Lukas, I'll help you judge if you feel you need it. Just let me know, even if you don't need my help.

What the hell is going on here???

Why are Driftzz and Jn banned?!

If you wasn't looking at the team KYOKI thread a couple of days ago then you missed out on the big reason why Jn got banned from GTPlanet. What he did was so bad it's not even worth mentioning it, but all I knew is that he was deliberately trying to get banned from GTP. Now about DriftZz, I do not know why he is banned.

Yeah ever since skrillex/borgore and them lot made it mainstream with their dumb "brostep" sub-genre, every hipster kid has suddenly developed a liking to electronic music :lol:

But yeah, it evolved from dnb/trance etc. If you look in the right places there's still good dub artists in the scene like DJ Distance, Burial, Mala, Pinch etc.

btw klikker if you like this kind of music,i would suggest you to check out a channel called 17tumba:tup: and blackmill ofcourse

I'm free to host if you need Lukas. Most people can connect to me fine anyway IIRC.

Are you gonna do a second season of this

No but I highly recommend to join VDC Season 3. Similar style of championship but more with a XDC/FD touch. Registration is open right now. I've decided to help organizing that event rather than doing a 2nd season of this

No but I highly recommend to join VDC Season 3. Similar style of championship but more with a XDC/FD touch. Registration is open right now. I've decided to help organizing that event rather than doing a 2nd season of this

Wasn't Virtual Drift Championship Season 3 cancelled?

Small bump for short info

The times wil be as usual but I will hold the main event like this:

2 rooms

Room 1:
1 vs 16
8 vs 9
5 vs 12
4 vs 13

until semi final

Room 2:
6 vs 11
8 vs 14
7 vs 10
2 vs 15

until semi final

2 finalists will battle afterwards

The idea is to save time that's wasted by letting people join and leave all the time.

Dunno if I'll be able to record this event now. :( My laptop screens went, and I can't remember which screen I made the main one on Windows, because I dual-boot Linux & Windows, but have dual-screen monitors, so I'll need to check. :indiff:

BkS
Dunno if I'll be able to record this event now. :( My laptop screens went, and I can't remember which screen I made the main one on Windows, because I dual-boot Linux & Windows, but have dual-screen monitors, so I'll need to check. :indiff:

Awh..
Best of luck for fixing it

Back