D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Small bump for short info

The times wil be as usual but I will hold the main event like this:

2 rooms

Room 1:
1 vs 16
8 vs 9
5 vs 12
4 vs 13

until semi final

Room 2:
6 vs 11
8 vs 14
7 vs 10
2 vs 15

until semi final

2 finalists will battle afterwards

The idea is to save time that's wasted by letting people join and leave all the time.

To be honest with you, I have no idea what will be going on tomorrow? What do you mean 6 v 11? Could you explain it a little more clearly for me please? Thank you.

Yo guys, btw incase yall didnt know, here is a fuji explanation lukas made last year. Helps getting the line right 👍

To be honest with you, I have no idea what will be going on tomorrow? What do you mean 6 v 11? Could you explain it a little more clearly for me please? Thank you.

The numbers are the qualifiers man :P first part of the top16 until semi final in room 1, same in room 2 with the second part. The 2 finalists will battle against each other afterwards

The numbers are the qualifiers man :P first part of the top16 until semi final in room 1, same in room 2 with the second part. The 2 finalists will battle against each other afterwards

Oh, do you mean that if 11 people were in this, only 6 will qualify? That makes a lot more sense...

Lukas will it be possible to qualify around either 3pm or 10pm? I got a football match in between.

Yeah you can qualify at 10pm

Let me know how that works.

People what's your problem???
It's the usual bracket system every tournament uses. I just split battle 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, 6, 7, 8 in two rooms to avoid leaving and rejoining as we can just keep the paricipants in the room.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zdHRwZjZJNFNvcU9tSEl0eGRBV2xxM1E&hl=de&pli=1#

First 4 battles in room 1 until we have th finalist. Last 4 battles in room 2 until we have the 2nd finalst. Both finalists battle afterwards.

Last edited:
Yo lukas Im going to mates birthday, if you could stay a bit longer for me to qualify I would appreciate it :)

Hey lukas, can't make it to round 5 since I'm leaving in like 20 minutes to work on my cousin's car for a drag event that's tomorrow so I won't be back home until Monday. Good luck to everyone!!!

What time is the American lobby open? I woke up and my neck was swollen so I'm trying to calm it down or I'd be there in the Euro lobby.

IMPORTANT:

The qualifying runs will NOT be held in a race. A pack of max. 6 drivers will join the track and drive until they are in lap 2 because of better camera angles. So save your tires and don't do burnouts or any other things that might cost bandwidth on track please

thanks

IMPORTANT:

The qualifying runs will NOT be held in a race. A pack of max. 6 drivers will join the track and drive until they are in lap 2 because of better camera angles. So save your tires and don't do burnouts or any other things that might cost bandwidth on track please

thanks

Is the Euro room open?

Wow this is stupid. Servers took a dump right as I was about I qualify lol

It could have been worse, I couldn't qualify altogether. I have misplaced my car that I was using for this competition, and now I can't join the last round. Good luck to everybody who qualifies for this and for the main event!

It could have been worse, I couldn't qualify altogether. I have misplaced my car that I was using for this competition, and now I can't join the last round. Good luck to everybody who qualifies for this and for the main event!

Woot? Did you sel the Soarer or gift it or what?

Well you have a soarer, let him borrow it!

I would really appreciate if anyone has a SOARER '01 model I can borrow for this event. I will give it back to them as soon as I finish the main event.

There are 5 qualifiers so far... Do you really think this will even happen?

As BkS said, you never know. You haven't done the American room yet, so you might get a few more qualifiers there.

Back