D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Yo Lukas, Im really sorry I didnt come to qualifying today, I just came back from my mates birthday. Is it possible for me to qualify tomorrow some time before main event?

Yo Lukas, Im really sorry I didnt come to qualifying today, I just came back from my mates birthday. Is it possible for me to qualify tomorrow some time before main event?

Tell your friend I said "happy birthday". Did you have a nice birthday party?

Well, getting back on to the qualifier, I need a Toyota SOARER '01 ASAP.

Tell your friend I said "happy birthday". Did you have a nice birthday party?

Well, getting back on to the qualifier, I need a Toyota SOARER '01 ASAP.

Sending you the soarer in about 1 minute, and yeah the party was fun :cheers:

Ughh guys, my family from Poland has came to my uncle yesterday for the weekend and today they are coming to us for a visit, they are coming at 2 so its 5 hours before 7. I hope I will be able to make it :/

Are we still battling today? Just so I know, because I'm just about to completely wipe my HDD, and reinstall everything, including Windoze. And also because I'm pretty hooked on LFS atm. XD

BkS
Are we still battling today? Just so I know, because I'm just about to completely wipe my HDD, and reinstall everything, including Windoze. And also because I'm pretty hooked on LFS atm. XD

Yes we do

Cool, well I'm currently reinstalling everything I may be able to record if everything installs in time. Although I highly doubt it. :(

Battles start at 7PM GMT correct?

BkS
Cool, well I'm currently reinstalling everything I may be able to record if everything installs in time. Although I highly doubt it. :(

Battles start at 7PM GMT correct?

If it won't take too long we could start a bit later

Yo Lukas Im free, could you qualify after I get some practice runs now? Im getting on ps3.

edit: im on ps3 now, if you could get on ps3 it would be great.

Last edited:
If it won't take too long we could start a bit later

Nah, don't delay it man. It's not fair on the others.

It's still got another 20 minutes or so to go, plus updating to SP2, plus drivers, etc... I'll be here all night after the battles.

Speaking of which, which place did I qualify for? So I know which room to join.

:ouch: ...

I missed this because my mind kept telling me that the whole thing was cancelled when it actually wasn't. Well it was very nice drifting with you guys in this D1 series... 👍 .

Although KYOKI-Jn has quit D1 after ROUND 4 he takes the overall win and is the D1 Champion! Let's he will read this some time...

Championship Results:

1. (66 points) KYOKI-Jn
2. (64 points) WingZero aká naruto
3. (62 points) monsterGAUZ

Check out the rest of the results in the championship points sheet!

Thank you for joining D1GP and make sure you check out VDC - Virtual Drift Circuit Season 3!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the podium Jn, Lukas, Nar :cheers: And Lukas & Driftzz thanks for letting me participate in such a greatly organized championship :cheers: It was all great fun :dopey:👍👍

Well done everyone. 👍 Was a lot of fun competing. Hopefully we'll see D1 Season 2 after VDC S3 or something... :P

BkS
Well done everyone. 👍 Was a lot of fun competing. Hopefully we'll see D1 Season 2 after VDC S3 or something... :P

Nope
I will fully concentrate on supporting VDC S3 help making it much better than ever before

I know this comes late, too late but it was Jn's wish to be taken off the championship list.

This means that Naruto is the D1 champion!

powelx234 moves up to the podium place.

Back