D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
1.WingZero aká naruto
2.monsterGAUZ
3. powellx234
Check out the rest of the results in the championship points sheet!
Thank you for joining D1GP and make sure you check out VDC - Virtual Drift Circuit Season 3!

newsbox.jpg
- ROUND 5 track up this weekend
----------------------------------------------------------
d1gptoplogo.jpg
Rules And Limits: Min. weight 1200kg No HP limit No PP limit Aero allowed Comfort Hard Tires Rear Wheel Drive train only You will have to keep your car till the end of the season, please keep your paint as well (not required) Tire wear: on Grip Reduction: real List of banned cars: Race Mod Cars Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6), Z06 (C6), Z06 (C5) Dodge Viper (every model) Ferrari (every model) Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (FD3S) Lexus LFA Aston Martin DB9, V12 Vantage Alfa Romeo 8c Ford GT Jaguar XK, XKR Coupe Maserati GranTurismo S Mercedes Benz Sl 55 AMG, SLS AMG, SLR BMW M3 GTR E46 This list is NOT finished yet. Updates up to come.
COMPETITION FORMAT D1GP competitions are judged based on line, angle, speed, and style. Line involves taking the correct line, which is determined in advance by the judges. Angle refers to the angle of the car while drifting, and speed refers to the speed of the car when entering, going through and exiting a corner, whereby the less reduction in speed there is, the better. Of course the judges consider what car the participant is using and at which speed level this car is. Drivers are also judged on how close the cars are at pre-determined points of the course (called “clipping point”), how close the car is to the wall, the amount of smoke, engine noise and various other factors. The style factor is something very special every driver handles differently.
tanso.jpg
(2 tries per driver) In tanso, drivers drift one at a time, judged individually and awarded points. Generally, each driver is allowed 2 runs, and the higher score from both runs is applied to the final ranking. Drivers are judged based on skill and in addition to observing the line, factors such as angle, speed and style are taken into account. Large point deductions are given when drivers cause the cars to spin or drive through the corners with understeer. Tanso also acts as the qualifying stage for the tsuiso (tandem run) competition, and only the top ranked drivers in the tanso competition are able to advance to the tsuiso round. Point System: Depending on how many judges are available (3 is standard) the score from every judge will be added and then divided into 2 or 3. This will be the score the driver will get for his/her run. The highest amount of points you can get is 100 points. Very slight mistakes will deduct 1 point, slightly bigger ones 2 and so on. Line and angle comes first, then overall impression and the last is speed because of reasons explained earlier in the text.
tsuiso.jpg
First very important rule: No intentional backwards entrys by both cars. They can cause big speed differences and hitting. In tsuiso, 2 cars drift side by side. One car starts first (lead car) followed immediately by the other car (chasing car). The lead car driver drives to his/her best ability and the trailing car tries to mirror the lead car. If the trailing car manages to keep up with the lead car, comes as close as possible to the lead car, is able to hold a good angle and line (very important!) and gets inside the lead car at a corner, the trailing car wins and is awarded an advantage. If the trailing car fails to keep up with the lead car or seems to struggle in keeping a proper line and angle, the lead car is awarded the advantage. Points are deducted for spins, under steering, if the drift angle of one car is shallower than that of the other car, and if control of the car becomes erratic. Therefore, the lead car driver may drift at larger angles, even at the cost of sacrificed speed. Accordingly, it is not necessarily the case that faster cars or higher powered cars will win. Note that tracing the set course line does not influence judgments as severely as in the TANSO stage. However, points are deducted from the lead car driver if his/her line through a corner hugs the inside there of, such that the trailing car has no space to get inside. The same 2 cars compete in 2 heats. During the second heat, the lead car switches to become the trailing car, and vice-versa and the same competition is repeated. In the tsuiso tournament, drivers are judged in such a way that the points awarded to driver during each heat adds up to 10, for example “5:5” (i.e. both drivers collect 5 points each), or “7:3” (i.e. one driver is awarded 7 points while the other is given 3 points). The points after both heats are added up, and in the event that both drivers achieve the same number of points, or if the point difference is very small, the tournament enters into sudden death stage. A sudden seath consists of 2 runs, just like the first battle. Please remember that because the sudden death of Formula D just consists of 1 run with 1 car leading. In the case that repeated sudden death stage heats do not result in a win/loss, the judges will determine a winner by considering all factors as a whole. The maximum number of sudden death heats is 3. The top 16 drivers advance to the final stage of the tsuiso tournament, and the best 16 are reduced to 8, and then 4 and to the 2 finalists in a tournament format. Drivers are paired in such a way that the 1st placed driver is paired with the 16th placed driver in the tanso tournament, 2nd placed is paired with 15th placed, 3rd placed is paired with 14th placed etc The judges will decide the score together in a private chat Judges: monsterGAUZ (PSN: monsterGAUZ) xdritzzinc. (PSN: LR-L2L-xDriftZz) fastfox400 (PSN: fastfox400) Point System: 1st. 25 2nd. 18 3rd. 15 4th. 12 5th. 8 6th. 8 7th. 8 8th. 8 9th. 4 10th. 4 11th. 4 12th. 4 13th. 4 14th. 4 15th. 4 16th. 4 ---------------------------------------------- Sign up format: GTPlanet name: PSN name: Car: (HP: ) Team: (please add a clean unedited picture of your car in 300x300 format!)
--------------------------------------------

Last edited:
ROUND 1

Suzuka D1 Line

Line Explanation

Dates:

Qualifying:

Euro Room: February 4th, 7pm GMT +0
US Room: February 5th, 1:00am GMT +0 (February 4th, 7pm CST -6)

Main Event:

February 5th, 7pm GMT +0

Top 3:
1. KYOKI-Jn
2. monsterGAUZ
3. MLD_AE86

Click To Watch ROUND 1!

ROUND 2

Toskana Custom D1 Line

Line Explanation

Dates:

Qualifying:

Euro Room: February 18th, 7pm GMT +0
US Room: February 19th, 1:00am GMT +0 (February 18th, 7pm CST -6)

Main Event:

February 19th, 7pm GMT +0

Top 3:
1. KYOKI-Jn
2. powellx234
3. WingZero

ROUND 3

Okayama (Eifel Custom Track)

Line Explanation

Dates:

Qualifying:

Euro Room: March 3rd, 7pm GMT +0
US Room: March 4th, 1:00am GMT +0 (March 3rd, 7pm CST -6)

Main Event:

March 4th, 7pm GMT +0

Top 3:
1. WingZero (naruto)
2. monsterGAUZ

ROUND 4

Tsukuba D1

Line Explanation
up soon

Dates:

Qualifying:

Euro Room: March 17th, 7pm GMT +0
US Room: March 18th, 1:00am GMT +0 (March 17th, 7pm CST -6)

Main Event:

March 18th, 7pm GMT +0

Top 3:
1. The_kingB_
2. monsterGAUZ
3. Tamas123

ROUND 5

Fuji Speedway D1

Line Explanation

Dates:

Qualifying:

Euro Room: April 21st, 7pm GMT +0
US Room: April 22nd, 1:00am GMT +0 (March 21st, 7pm CST -6)

Main Event:

April 22st, 7pm GMT +0

Top 3:

Main Event Bracket

Link for app-users: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am5XxjXq0y4zdHRwZjZJNFNvcU9tSEl0eGRBV2xxM1E&hl=de#gid=0

Last edited:
POINT STANDINGS

Championship Points

Link for app-users: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am5XxjXq0y4zdEtzeDA2WjRvaDZ5TVVzTnNDZ25XYkE&hl=de#gid=0

Qualifying Points

Link for app-users: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am5XxjXq0y4zdEswMVBrR1JRd3R0MXpkRWlualZ5Wmc&hl=de#gid=0

List Of Drivers

K1ngKlicK (#1)
k1ngklick.png

fcpmarcus (#2)
fcpmarcus.jpg

Knight Spirit (#3) (deregistered)
knightspirit.jpg

xGuNzABLaZiNx (#4)
gunzablazin.jpg

the86d (#5)
the86d.jpg

HKSD1 (#6) (de-registered)
hksd1.jpg

BiggRayy (#7)
biggray.jpg

anthaliscious (#8)
anthaliscious.jpg

monsterGAUZ (#9)
kyotoshoreninu.jpg

fastfox400 (#10)
fastfox400.jpg

eddyac (#11)
eddyac.jpg

e_dub6 (#12) | e_dub64 | Nissan 370Z Z34 | 500hp | Team Drop5

maveric25 (#13)
maveric25.jpg

Powellx235 (#14)
powellx235.jpg

eastslidah (#15) | eastslidah | BMW M3 CSL E46 | 502hp | Team D1NZ

zedfonsie (#16)
zedfonsie.jpg

MeanDog (#17)
meandog.jpg

mrCHRIS (#18) | CI-IRIS | Nissan 350Z Z33 | 529hp | Team Smoke Screen

J-specN1 (#19)
jspecn1.jpg

Duman079 (#20) | Duman079 | Dodge Challenger '70 | 600hp | Team BURST

DGambino1 (#21)
dgambino1.jpg

ISLYDWAYZI (#22) | ISLYDWAYZ | Toyota 86GT | 368hp | GAIJIN SMASH

LeoRX (#23)
leorx.jpg

EXALT1K (#24)
exalt1k.jpg

The_KingB_ (#25) | The_KingB_ | BMW M3 E92 | 552hp | Team BURST

k0di (#26) | toycressy | Toyota Chaser JZX100 | 546hp | Team NEMESIS

Drift_Monkey (#27)
driftmonkey.jpg

DriftAsator (#28)
driftasator.jpg

iNs3CuRe (#29)
ins3cure.png

psykojr34 (#30) | psykojr34 | Dodge Challenger SRT8 | ?hp | Major League Drifting

hpi91 (#31) | ABIOTIC91 | BMW M3 E92 | ?hp | Team NEMESIS

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD (#32) | MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD | BMW M5 | 614hp | Major League Drifting

JnDrift (#33) | KYOKI-Jn | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG | 861hp | Team KYOKI

botherboi (#34)
botherboi.jpg

IloveAE86 (#35)
iloveae86.jpg

NismoDriftWorks (#36)
nismodriftworks.jpg

Gonales (#37) (de-registered)
gonales.jpg

xDriftzzinc (#38) | LR-L2L-xDriftzz | Nissan 350Z Z33 | ?hp | (no team)

ChiefaTheCutty (#39) | KYOKI-Takata | BMW M5 '08 | ?hp | Team KYOKI

Dsoldier (#40)
dsoldier.jpg

MSTER232 (#41)
mster232.jpg

PUSH (#42) | MLD_PUSH | Lexus IS-F | 465hp | Major League Drifting

nostuner03 (#43) | GTDS-zOkU | Toyota MR2 | 442hp | Gran Turismo Drift Squad

GTDS PL (#44) | GTDS-PL | Mazda RX-7 efini FD3S | 569hp | Gran Turismo Drift Squad

Rovered78 (#45) | Rovered78 | (to be determined) | -hp | Team NEMESIS

NikoCloud (#46) |GTDS-Niko | Pontiac Solstice | 450hp | Gran Turismo Drift Squad

Emperor_Drift (#47) | Emperor_D1 | Lexus GS300 '00 | 600hp | Team Blackout

deanleds14 (#48) | deanleeds14 | Blitz D1 Skyline ER34 '04 | 630hp | Team Smoke Screen

DE-Luigi (#49) | GTDS-Luigi | Mazda RX-7 efini Type R 1991 | 569hp | Gran Turismo Drift Squad

gt5m (#50) | fjeldmannen | Mazda Savanna RX-7 INFINI FC3S '90 | ?hp | (no team)

BkS (#51) | BkS-y0 | BMW M3 CSL E46 | 458hp | (no team)

hyC_ (#52) | hyC_ | Nissan 370Z Z34 | 537hp | Team D-Max

Lock2LockR2Kurb (#53) | MONSTER_energyDK | Chevrolet Camaro '10 | 666hp | Team Lock2Lock

WingZeroCustom (#54) | ND_4_SPD_Naruto | Dodge Challenger SRT8 | 585hp | Gran Turismo Drift Squad

Tamas123 (#55) | Tamas123456789 | Nissan 350Z Z33 | 524hp | Team Smoke Screen

Last edited:
Ban the Camaro SS too :sly:

GTPlanet name: K1ngKlicK
PSN name: K1ngKlicK
Car: Z33 Ver.S (HP: 517)
Team: TSS

(will update with pic in the next day or two)

Ya why no viper cause they have a viper in the real D1 plus i was gunna use 02' viper GTS but if I can't I'll use my RX-7 Spirit type A but need more info like dates and time Before I officially enter

I coulde try and help out if you want. I'm doing evening study so I'll be available most days from 6.30 GMT onwards, weekends I'm usually free.

Oh and maybe you forgot to ban the RX7?

I'm sorry guys, you have to agree with me if I say that the GTS really has a big speed and power advantage compared to other cars. I'm sure you have the skill to use another car ;)

JUDGES WANTED!

I coulde try and help out if you want. I'm doing evening study so I'll be available most days from 6.30 GMT onwards, weekends I'm usually free.

Oh and maybe you forgot to ban the RX7?
1200kg limit will slow those RX7's down somewhat I think 👍

is it just the rx-7 spirt banned or all rx-7's?
Cause then I would like to use a RX-7 bathurst
may also use 04 GTO but not sure I'll make my decition soon

Last edited:
Holy balls Gauz, talk about spamming the Drift threads! I'll sign up later, maybe... i don't stand a chance.

is it just the rx-7 spirt banned or all rx-7's?
Cause then I would like to use a RX-7 bathurst

Just the one in the list. This bathurst is a standard isn't it? Yeah it's allowed

Holy balls Gauz, talk about spamming the Drift threads! I'll sign up later, maybe... i don't stand a chance.

Just some decent advertisment :sly:

You guys already know im down for this :sly:

GTP: fcpmarcus
PSN: fcpmarcus
Car: BMW E46 M3 CSL (hp: 502)
Team: Team NEMESIS

Last edited:
GTPlanet name:xGuNzABLaZiNx
PSN name:SixSpeedSidewayz
Car:Toyota Chaser JX100 (HP:580 )
Team:Team BURST

GTPlanet name:HKSD1
PSN name:SAi-66
Car:Toyota 86 GT '12 (HP:378hp )
Team:Team BURST x SAIKO^D

autumnringw.jpg

Last edited:
GTP: anthaliscious
PSN: anthaliscious
Car: Supra RZ - 650HP
Team: WSG

(Will add 300x300 pic when I get home)

GTPlanet name: eddyac
PSN name: eddyac
Car: (HP: ) don't know yet
Team: Team Blackout

BTW why Min. 1200 Kg ?
500th post yay ;)

i agree.. im surprised FD is banned but not the '10 Camaro SS :odd:

What are the dates going to be?.. weekends?!..

Yes definitely weekends.

Saturdays for qualifying and sundays for main event. I will have to make an arrangement with spank so that VDC and D1GP won't happen on the same date

BTW why Min. 1200 Kg ?

To make the cars more equal in speed. Come on 1200kg is just fine

Chevy Camaro SS '10 is on the banned cars list (for now)

Yes definitely weekends.

Saturdays for qualifying and sundays for main event. I will have to make an arrangement with spank so that VDC and D1GP won't happen on the same date

To make the cars more equal in speed. Come on 1200kg is just fine

Chevy Camaro SS '10 is on the banned cars list (for now)

I dont think the Camaro should be on the ban list. there are alot of other cars than keep up with it such as the DB9, XKR, Gran Turismo S.

GTP ID: Fastfox400
PSN ID: Fastfox400
Car: Corvette ZR1 '90 C4 650hp
Team: Drop5

Last edited:
Hmm ive made a mistake with my car choice , its stock weight is a 1000kg so i might need to rethink what car i choose.

Hmm ive made a mistake with my car choice , its stock weight is a 1000kg so i might need to rethink what car i choose.

Just add some weight. You can adjust the position this will help you to find a great balance

I dont think the Camaro should be on the ban list. there are alot of other cars than keep up with it such as the DB9, XKR, Gran Turismo S

I will test the car and rethink my decision

Back