D1GP at Tsukuba (New) Video #2!

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 48 comments
United States
Indianapolis,IN
JrDarknes
Subscribe for more ^_^ (youtube.com/GT5Motorsports), By the way. If your going to leave a comment please leave a good one or dont leave one at all

*Update 2/11/2012 - New Tuskuba D1GP ( look at Second video )

Last edited:
I'd expect a better standard of drifting for Tsukuba, But the video itself was good the editing style was nice 👍👍

These videos might be more suited to the video sub-forum though?

How the hell can you call yourselves judges? Some of these results were total BS. I swear to god, people actually have to learn how to judge properly. There is a few battles in there that should've gotten OMT's, a lot actually... and the guy in the Supra, how the hell could he advance after dropping all 4 tires? :nervous:

Go ZED!! :lol: Was there a prize? Nice video. Also, when do you have those rooms up? You should make a thread and post the room numbers and stuff nicely organized! ;) But all critics have a bad side and the judges were 👎

The csl I received from fpsmarcus (thanks marc its a great car, I'll dupe you one if you need It). I still had to find a proper suspension setup for the car.

Love the editing

Last edited:
That was entertaining, I think with a little more structure it can be even better!!! I liked the fact that you had Tsuchiya and friends dubbed in. :)👍

BkS
How the hell can you call yourselves judges? Some of these results were total BS. I swear to god, people actually have to learn how to judge properly. There is a few battles in there that should've gotten OMT's, a lot actually... and the guy in the Supra, how the hell could he advance after dropping all 4 tires? :nervous:

Like I said, if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all. If you was there the supra won because the ae86 woudn't behave.

Last edited:
That was entertaining, I think with a little more structure it can be even better!!! I liked the fact that you had Tsuchiya and friends dubbed in. :)👍

TY, yea I tried syncing their voices with the video to make it more entertaining.

Last edited:
go zed!:D this was quite nnice,but needs some organizing to make it better..

and btw,when these are held,i would be more than happy to join those kind of comps!!:P

50 roll?

I swear to god if everyone starts doing this I guess I'll have to quit GT5 just like Forza...

Please don't ruin the game.

I forgot to mention don't use a voice over from D1gp why? First run was "wow look at Kawabata!"

For those who understand it, It's just a laugh and I'm pretty sure you don't want people to be laughing?

YKazama
50 roll?

I swear to god if everyone starts doing this I guess I'll have to quit GT5 just like Forza...

I forgot to mention don't use a voice over from D1gp why? First run was "wow look at Kawabata!"

For those who understand it, It's just a laugh and I'm pretty sure you don't want people to be laughing?

Wow worst attitude in the entire world. Would you please take your negativity elsewhere.

Like I said, if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all. If you was there the supra won because the ae86 woudn't behave.

Well if you're going to post video like this then I am going to critique them, after-all that's what your looking for right? Just because the driver isn't behaving doesn't mean another driver should advance for dropping all 4 tires. The hachi didn't even do the second run, why not? It didn't even look like he moved at all. Clearly an OMT here, and whilst I'm at it, I'm going to critique your video as well.

I thought it was pretty crappy tbh. Transitions from clip to clip were sloppy, there was no music synchronisation at all and the voice-over from the japanese commentator ruined it for me. Not only that, but the footage was pretty boring as well. The fonts you used were standard fonts which is ok, but go for something a little bit prettier, for instance, "Century Gothic". It comes standard with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X & Ubuntu. Over-all I think you really have to work on your editing, I'd rate this video 3.5/10.

50 roll?

I kinda agree. Be a bit more original, but I see why you'd do it. I have a friend that does gibberish impersonations, hahaha

No doubt we'll be using him to judge in our D1GT comps :P

50 roll?

K I'm sorry.

BkS
Well if you're going to post video like this then I am going to critique them, after-all that's what your looking for right? Just because the driver isn't behaving doesn't mean another driver should advance for dropping all 4 tires. The hachi didn't even do the second run, why not? It didn't even look like he moved at all. Clearly an OMT here, and whilst I'm at it, I'm going to critique your video as well.

I thought it was pretty crappy tbh. Transitions from clip to clip were sloppy, there was no music synchronisation at all and the voice-over from the japanese commentator ruined it for me. Not only that, but the footage was pretty boring as well. The fonts you used were standard fonts which is ok, but go for something a little bit prettier, for instance, "Century Gothic". It comes standard with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X & Ubuntu. Over-all I think you really have to work on your editing, I'd rate this video 3.5/10.

Alright I'm Sorry. I promise to make it better ok?

No need to apologise man, just take the critique and learn from it. :) Also you may want to invest in better judges. Perhaps from teh GTP judge list?

BkS
No need to apologise man, just take the critique and learn from it. :) Also you may want to invest in better judges. Perhaps from teh GTP judge list?

Better yet. Since I'm new to this and your such a pro. Why dont you make a Video of a D1GP in gran turismo and upload it so I can see all the mistakes I made from mine. Cause I mean you are the expert I know you can make a 10/10 Video. :)

Last edited:
50 roll?

Yo i know we cool and all but foreal man you gotta chill with that bs... just keep your mouth shut from time to time... not every thought needs to be spoken and yes i know that its hiding them from reality but sometimes hiding is what's necessary to keep a stable community :D

10 minutes and 16 seconds of my life wasted... Please organize it better... thanks :D

Ok I will, by the way thanks for saying it so nicely...... appreciate it.....

HAH sorry about that i was having a rough day what i meant to say was... "Most of the battles weren't worth recording but i give you an A+ on the editing" :D Nice try just next time look at other GT5 drift comp videos then look at yours... You'll see what i mean :D except D-Max's... I left a comment critiquing one of their vids and they blocked me :indiff: Oh well thats not important just compare the quality of your videos with others like mine :sly:

Back