D1GP at Tsukuba (New) Video #2!

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 48 comments
karyuun
HAH sorry about that i was having a rough day what i meant to say was... "Most of the battles weren't worth recording but i give you an A+ on the editing" :D Nice try just next time look at other GT5 drift comp videos then look at yours... You'll see what i mean :D except D-Max's... I left a comment critiquing one of their vids and they blocked me :indiff: Oh well thats not important just compare the quality of your videos with others like mine :sly:

Oh, my bad then. But what some people dont understand is that I cannot please everyone. Like I gotta few people who liked the editing and stuff, then you have people saying its a terrible video like BKS. Its just one way or the other.... but yea the drifters werent very good cause they were random people who joined my room.

Last edited:
Better yet. Since I'm new to this and your such a pro. Why dont you make a Video of a D1GP in gran turismo and upload it so I can see all the mistakes I made from mine. Cause I mean you are the expert I know you can make a 10/10 Video. :)

Well if I had a capture card I would :sly: ;) I usually only edit with RL stuff, hence why I don't have a capture card. But if you capture the footage, upload to somewhere I'll definitely be down to edit for ya :)

I kinda agree. Be a bit more original, but I see why you'd do it. I have a friend that does gibberish impersonations, hahaha

No doubt we'll be using him to judge in our D1GT comps :P

I lol'd pretty damn hard. I'd like to get in on a drift battle with you sometime!

I was horrible that day in the FT-86, only car i had under the hp limit since it was new account. :/

Back