D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
1313176393.png

D1GT was previously called ''All4one'' and held by Team Insane Drift which doesn't exist anymore. Powellx234, who was a big fan of these little fun tournys, had the idea to bring it back and Team BURST will hold it.
deenie-bee, powellx234 and monsterGAUZ will restart it đź‘Ť
We will try to make a tournament every week most likely at the weekend, saturday or sunday.

D1GT is a just-for-fun tournament series where you can just show up and a have a good time and loads of fun with friends and awesome drifters.
We will have a new theme by every event to make it a new challenge and keep interesting.

This times theme is:
Meihan, Inline 6 madness
Saturday, 17th of September, 9pm GMT
(subject to change)

The rules are:
Comfort hard tires
No assists except for ABS
RWD Cars only
(only this time): Only cars with inline 6 engines

Battle rules:
Battle will be held as usual. 2 drivers per battle, one leads the first run the other one leads the second run. If there is no winner after the first battle there will be a sudden death. This means 2 more runs (some people unfortunately think it's just one run with one person leading).
Overtaking is not automatically a win. The goal is to keep as close as possible to your opponents car without crashing.
If a driver crashes another one so that it affects his line the driver who crashed loses this run.

Judging:
You are the judge! Everybody except for the drivers will watch the battle from OUTSIDE VIEW and give his vote to the driver who did better in his opinion.
If there's a tie there will be a sudden death. This will go on till there's a winner

We also try to find sections nobody really drifted before to make it even more interesting.
This weeks section is: ''Le Mans Meihan Sportsland C Course''

Clipping points:
1st. Outside clipping point at the white line after initiation
2nd. Outside clipping, keep the rear (both tires!) over the white stripe
3rd. Inside clipping point, get close to the sand but don't hit it
4th. Get clean through the tirepiles. Keep close but don't touch them

Winners of done themes:
''JDMs, max. 250HP'' at Suzuka (wet): zedfonsie (Team Drop5)
60680285605af744aed0z1.jpg

"Meihan, Inline 6 madness" at Circuit De La Sarthe: The_kingB_ (Team BURST)
circuitdelasarthe2009b.jpg

Contacts:

monsterGAUZ (PSN: monsterGAUZ)
powellx235 (PSN: powellx234)
DriifterzZ (PSN: deenie-bee)

Last edited:
Im intterested, not liking the fact the Everybody judges...

Im intterested, not liking the fact the Everybody judges...

It's the way we did it everytime and it worked without any complaining. If deenie, powell or me see that a guy votes crap he'll be warned or kicked.

It's just for fun đź‘Ť

Awesome! This was really fun and it was good practice for me. I was pretty bummed when you guys stopped doing these

Nice writeup man. Didnt take you long either!!! :P im looking forward to it
Maybe you should add to use your teams colours maybe?

I personally didn't think it worked well the other night. people were saying OMT others were saying driver X others were voting driver Y there was nobody to give a definitive answer which is what competitions need.
And 7 or 8 pm saturday? Remember people have VDC around this time on saturdays...

but when else? i work weekends and only get off after about 5. and its the same problem on sundays. people going for early nights. VDC starts at 6pm gmt, we could be ablo to push it to 8pm but it would be pushing monster as he's 2 hours ahead. theres not much we can do.

but when else? i work weekends and only get off after about 5. and its the same problem on sundays. people going for early nights. VDC starts at 6pm gmt, we could be ablo to push it to 8pm but it would be pushing monster as he's 2 hours ahead. theres not much we can do.

you could build a TARDIS. I dont't know when im not planning it, im just stating the facts, that VDC happens from 6Pm GMT, and you cant really say how long its going to take to complete..

you could build a TARDIS. I dont't know when im not planning it, im just stating the facts, that VDC happens from 6Pm GMT, and you cant really say how long its going to take to complete..

i know, but i was chatting to spank one night and how long it takes each day, and he said ''up to 2 hours''

Last week it took about an hour and a half to qualify so im thinking about 10pm BST on a saturday night.

Last week it took about an hour and a half to qualify so im thinking about 10pm BST on a saturday night.

Yeah around this I think.

Powell, Steve means we don't have VDC at some weekends. After round 2 there are two weeks till round 3 starts

Powell, Steve means we don't have VDC at some weekends. After round 2 there are two weeks till round 3 starts

This.

You guys can make it for ever weekend but since its just a come out and have fun kinda thing. Sign me up. But some weekends I wont be able to make it.

monsterGAUZ

Ok thats fine with me. Shall we limit the room to 8 so we can use the bracket system? Plus a few people (inc. Me) cant support much over that.

karyuun
Sign me up ^^
Its come and play, no sign ups.

Ok thats fine with me. Shall we limit the room to 8 so we can use the bracket system?

If the people off the track are judges couldnt you do the 16 person bracket too? Cause if its just 8 people in there its only going to be Team BURST.

If the people off the track are judges couldnt you do the 16 person bracket too? Cause if its just 8 people in there its only going to be Team BURST.

We'll see what numbers are like, last time we got odd numbers all the time so just played winner stays on.

Back