D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 299 comments
  • 17,004 views
Are mazda allowed? Dont worry not the rx7
 
I'll be intrested in this , i love abit of low powered drifting :)
 
I'm glad to see people show interest! Can't wait for next saturday 👍
 
yay ill try and get in the room if it isnt full
 
i'l be there too if theres space maybe u should run 2 rooms lukas?
 
sorry lerk that would be too much work. 1st come 1st serve...
 
sorry lerk that would be too much work. 1st come 1st serve...

This

I might not take part in this because I would like to act as a judge so we don't have to let everybody vote.
 
your choice lukas, but us three can be judges so if you want to do it theres me and deenie to judge?
 
your choice lukas, but us three can be judges so if you want to do it theres me and deenie to judge?

Yeah we can switch positions if 1 or 2 of us are on the track. Let's do it like this:
I judge 1st battle, you the 2nd, deenie the 3rd, me the 4th and so on.
 
that sounds fair to me...
Fair with everybody else?
 
this could be interesting:) love low hp battles:tup:i might come,but not sure yet about that whether i make it or not..
 
xiSealHDz
this could be interesting:) love low hp battles:tup:i might come,but not sure yet about that whether i make it or not..

Hope you can make it anyway, cause i've never drifted with you. 👎
 
Hope you can make it anyway, cause i've never drifted with you. 👎

wasnt you in last drift matsuri?if yes,then we have drifted;D

edit:but anyway,hope i dont have my icehockey tournament and this at the same time:P
 
Last edited:
xiSealHDz
wasnt you in last drift matsuri?if yes,then we have drifted;D

edit:but anyway,hope i dont have my icehockey tournament and this at the same time:P

Oh yeah. Bumped into that by accident haha. I just jumped in my 250 hp mazda and glued the pedal to the floor lol.
 
hope I can make this. sounds like fun.
 
hope I can make this. sounds like fun.

Its alot harder then it sounds, lol.. i cant wait.. its gunna be awesome.
 
Its alot harder then it sounds, lol.. i cant wait.. its gunna be awesome.

im always up for a challenge and why not have fun at the same time right? 💡
 
I'm trying to come but dont know yet . Low Hp battle:tup:
 
Can't wait for this :D Already excited and it's only Tuesday :(
 
Time is drawing near!

The Tournament will be held in my lounge called ''D1GT by BURST''
Openes at 8PM GMT for 1h of practice. I won't fix the host because I can't promise my connection stays all the time.

Don't forget there is no registration, just show up and you are in!
See you out there
 
I might be tight on time to make it for 9 but ill definately be on as my brothers gone to scotland. :D
But whoevers hosting, keep me a place.
 
I might be tight on time to make it for 9 but ill definately be on as my brothers gone to scotland. :D
But whoevers hosting, keep me a place.

You are a judge aswell so you have the priority
 
Of hosting? You know i cant host big lobby's.
 
Is this tomorrow night if so I'll be there ;)
 
Yup allways saturday. :)
 
Ive got a good connection but i'll just be idle until 9pm because i'm not missing the x factor.
 
Back