D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 299 comments
  • 17,056 views
I want to join this, it seams fun. But I'm not sure what time it will be here.
 
I want to join this, it seams fun. But I'm not sure what time it will be here.

I think its about 6 or 7 in the morning for you.👎
To work it out, our time right now is 2.46am so compare that to the time written bit above.
 
I think its about 6 or 7 in the morning for you.👎
To work it out, our time right now is 2.46am so compare that to the time written bit above.
Thanks. If I'm up at 6am ( I dout I will be ). I'll pop in.
 
Is the grip reduction gonna be set to real , i hope so ;)
 
No it needs to be on real!
 
Yay!
 
good luck to whoever makes it out to the tourney this weekend!

most of all... HAVE FUN!

:cheers:
 
Awh can you not make it?
 
unfortunately no. ill be out of town but should be back in time for next weeks festivities.

i cant find the "unlike" button on GTP so heres a 👎 for the no-show.
 
Yeah if it's not on real the tire physics are terrible ;)
 
Not just that, but if you hit the grass you're suppose to get lose and lose traction.
 
So this tourney starts at 10 EST? I saw Gauz put something up about 8pm GMT, but that would be like 3pm or something EST.
 
Lobby opens at 8pm GMT, starts at 9pm GMT. So it would be something like that.
 
Then why does the OP say 9pm Central Time? o.0
 
Must be a mistake cause thats like 3am for me and deenie and 5am for lukas.
 
Oh btw my football match was changed back to 6 instead of 7 do ill be in sometime after the lobby opens.
 
Think I'm gonna give this a miss I may turn up to have a watch but I'm not feeling like competing ;)
 
Wooo. 1 hour till lobby opens :D I'm getting on now, anyone on?

P.S. Monster sending you an FR.
 
I might be getting on soon.
 
I might be about 10 minutes late.👎
 
Gauz, Powell and the other dude who's running this... Would it be ok if I video the event? I've got a capture card so I'll be able to cover the event :P Seeking permission first.
 
Yea thats fine. ;)
 
Yea thats fine. ;)

Sweet, so you won't mind me getting on track for some chasing shots? Just don't wanna upset anyone >.<
 
Lobby up now for open practice!!!
Join my lounge!
 
Back