DAGO'S FINAL CARS NEEDED! EVERYTHING FOR TRADE even LVL 24 tickets!!

Only 2 cars i need. that are left on the list are

Toyota altezza tourning car 2 verions i need. red mirrors grill/ and yellow mirrors grill

let me see if i drum up somemore cars i want. check back in 20 mins!!

found 1 i missed


Audi rc 01 silver/red
 
Last edited:
I have a ford gt lm race car II if you want..
 
Last edited:
trade slots still open for tomorrow.

i'll even take a orange x1. my vettle is losing power from all the grinding:yuck:
 
I have the silver/red Audi

looking for the lvl 24 ticket
 
lol
 
Last edited:
F10 and F2007 for Lvl 21 and Lvl 24 Ticket? My next available trading date would be 01/14 & 01/15. Let me know what you think. Please PM me if possible, thanks bud!! Hope to hear from you soon :)
 
I've got an F10 for a LV 24 ticket... Can trade now
 
I have all those cars buddy, lemme know if you need em.
 
Still need VW Schwimmwagen typ166 '42?
 
I can the '42 VW whenever youd like.
 
if its not posted i dont need it. sorry. but i will post new cars on monday when i get back on! trust me killer deals. since i got ALL the rc's in the game now. so it will be 950k or less in new i need!! and ill trade anything i got for them:)


ILL ADD SOME MORE CARS IN ABOUT 1 HOUR. all the slots for friday are still open.!

the ill be gone all weekend, and back to grind on monday LOL

NEW WANTS IS POSTED NOW!!!!
 
Last edited:
I can send Mark IV and VW Schwimwagen now.
 
330 P4 Race Car '67
by Ferrari

Mark IV Race Car '67
by Ford

Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

2D Race Car '67

i have all off them, if you want it, i'm looking for lvl 24 ticket.


Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 n 330 P4 Race Car '67 all 0.0 miles for your ticket 24, all slot free for friday n won't be wrong send again.
 
Last edited:
I have the 2D and P330
 
kelm what do want for those?? I can send Mark IV and VW Schwimwagen now

mallz

330 P4 Race Car '67
by Ferrar

2D Race Car '67

those 2 for 24 ticket? if so ill pencil you in a fri spot i can send ticket
 
kelm what do want for those?? I can send Mark IV and VW Schwimwagen now

mallz

330 P4 Race Car '67
by Ferrar

2D Race Car '67

those 2 for 24 ticket? if so ill pencil you in a fri spot i can send ticket

hmm... 2D has miles on it. the rest are 0.0 miles.
of course mate, 2 for 1 it's your. i won't complained
 
not worried about miles. not like im gonna drive them LOL shoot me a pm and ill give you the details
 
i got you penciled in i sent pm too
 
I can trade the Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67. I'm interested in a Level 24 Ticket. Let me know
 
DAGO is the MAN & if you don't believe me then look in my sig

We were scheduled to do a trade & then my PS3 decides to poop itself. He still offered to send me the w/b FGT that I was supposed to receive & initially asked for nothing in repayment. I insisted & all he picked was a car valued @ $197k. DAGO is the MAN!!!
 
I have the Miura and can get the RAYBRIG NSX '06 and TAKATA DOME NSX '06.

Edit: Nevermind. I can't send untill Sat.
 
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car and Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 for both altezza's ? Also have the miura for you, trade for R8 Race Car '01 ? Pm me :)
 
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car and Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 for both altezza's ?

really?

lets see

altezza's 57k each.

my

ford gt test car II 3,600,000
Esperante gtr-1 2,989,725

i think a fair trade is 1 of mine for both of your toyota's??
 
black and blue theres 4 different ones:tup:



just like the Camaro rc 4 colors

red,black,blue,green
 
Last edited:
I got the Suzuki SX4 for a LV24 Ticket....
 
Back