DAGO'S FINAL CARS NEEDED! EVERYTHING FOR TRADE even LVL 24 tickets!!

sorry guys. these are cheap cars. so 2 for 1 is not asking much. also my getting another. it takes up a trade spot!


please read 1st page! its posted there! thank you:)

Ok man I'll pass. Good luck on your trades.
Looks pretty fair, you dupe cars/tickets and wanna trade 2 cars you need for 1 duped ticket/car. Ok then, there's a lot of guys who will like that, but I don't.
 
c-ya:)

funny how you try to give me a cheap car. that you'll dupe too to trade for a lvl 24 ticket.

ALSO IF you read the 1st post we would't be here LOL :)



i guess people think i'm fair with 114 trades in a little over a month!
 
Ok man I'll pass. Good luck on your trades.
Looks pretty fair, you dupe cars/tickets and wanna trade 2 cars you need for 1 duped ticket/car. Ok then, there's a lot of guys who will like that, but I don't.
Don't cry because you didn't get what you wanted from DAGO. I've done the 3 car for two level tickets trade with DAGO & it was totally fair the way I saw it, smooth transaction too. Now move along little doggie.
 
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 with 0.0 miles, for a Sauber C9?
 
in 1 hr 40mins i can trade this garage

garage #4 MD: 2J, white/blue FGT, X1 prototype, esperante gtr1 rc 98, ALL LVL TICKETS!!!! 5,9,12,17,21,24,1000!!!!!!

my top 2 wants 1 for 1

any others depends on what you want

thanks
 
I've got that Renault Clio race car for you. Having a look at your garage now...
 
908 Team Peugeot for the Clio?
 
1st off see the garage thats open? its posted right there LOOK 3 posts up!! LOL

2nd. a 4 + mil rc in new for a 113K car REALLY?
 
I have Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99 but can only trade tomorrow. If agree I can add you in my schedule. I want the esperante.
 
1st off see the garage thats open? its posted right there LOOK 3 posts up!! LOL

Ah, gotcha...

2nd. a 4 + mil rc in new for a 113K car REALLY?

I hear you, and yes it was a cheeky request (hence the question mark), but;

1 - you don't ask, you don't get
2 - I'm not the one that wants the Renault :)
3 - the garage that you have open that you just pointed me to (e.g. 2J, white/blue FGT, X1 prototype, esperante gtr1 rc 98) isn't exactly blessed with cheap cars now is it :sly:

No offence intended bud - you tell me what you want to pay and I'll find something...
 
jebon deal. ill pencil in on 1st page

and thanks. been waiting for that car LOL

hey carlos. because thats a trade garage! so it's no $ out of my pocket

if you want something in that garage lmk!

i'm not sure how much $ on that account. but i know it not 4mil

what do mean? want to pay. i want a 113k car. those cars posted are the ones im willing to trade for it! or a ticket!
 
hey carlos. because thats a trade garage! so it's no $ out of my pocket

if you want something in that garage lmk!

i'm not sure how much $ on that account. but i know it not 4mil

what do mean? want to pay. i want a 113k car. those cars posted are the ones im willing to trade for it! or a ticket!


No dramas bud - I'll take the FGT then. Can send you the Renault in 5 hours after work. Send me a FR. Cheers
 
Last edited:
Kewl Carlos. just set you a PM:tup:
 
mr d 1/30 open for 1000 or dago 2/5 open 1000 LOL


ill post more care in a bit Clay!
 
i have a Toyota 2000GT '67 Thunder Silver.
Would like to trade for 370 GT Academy (1st) or Ford GT LM Test Car II (2nd)
 
Last edited:
12 new cars added

all 2 for 1 since there commons to finish off the 86 cars i got left to get ;]
 
NSX-R concept 01' for Panoz Esperante as soon as I get you what I already owe you.
 
I got a 2000GT and a KGPC110, never driven by me, I'll trade either for the 370Z GT Academy. I'll also throw in a rebuild of the engine and chassis. PM if interested please.
 
I have Alpine A110 what cars you have to trade?
 
Some people need to realize the cars i'm posting i need are 85K and under, so they won't be 1 for 1.

thank you
 
I have the Cosmos and 240 ZG....want Level 21 ticket...
 
I left you a message in our groups trade forum DAGO
 
I just bought the Mercedes Benz SL 500 (R129) '98 from the UCD because I remembered your list. If you still want it, it's yours. Let me know.
 
I sent my peugot 205 turbo 16 Evo 2 but he hasn't received it :(
 
Hey bro,

accidently wiped my save game, cant trade tomorrow,

sorry man
 
dang tappole that sucks. if need a car off garage #1 LG send me a pm; ill help you out

F racer it showed up 20 mins ago LOL trade done!

yes drive still need that one:)
 
Back