DAGO'S FINAL CARS NEEDED! EVERYTHING FOR TRADE even LVL 24 tickets!!

It is almost that time again
woowoo.gif
 
Another night of sucessful trades with the MAN.
 
ok 12 new filler cars!

means i don't need them. so i'm only trading your 2 for my 1! unless you want something 1.5mil or less! then 1 for 1!

tickets

5,9,12,17 1 for 1

21,24 2 for 1


:)
 
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
by Mitsubishi (1984, Japan)

Got that car n want to trade with any of this tickets year 2000, 2001,2003,2004,2008.

ty
 
I've got CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 by Toyota available tomorrow (21 Jan). Would like the Esperante GTR1 if you're interested.

PSN-ID: walnutsiii
 
ok Walnut! you penciled in for tomorrow!!👍
 
Found what I was looking for
 
Last edited:
got the rs200, offer?
 
i can trade a Celica GT FOUR RALLY CAR RIGHT NOW
 
Is it too late or can I offer?
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
by Peugeot (1986, France)

RS200 Rally Car '85
by Ford (1985, USA)

For level 24 Ticket and 21? or is it 2 cars one ticket or what? :dunce: sorry im tired and just read OP (11:52pm here in the UK), didnt read any other posts. :dunce: x2.
 
F-racer sent you a pm:)
 
new 11 posted!

Jorsne what do you want for it?
 
I have many cars off you want list (all 0 miles):

Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
by Honda

206 Rally Car '99
by Peugeot

RS200 Rally Car '85
by Ford (1985, USA)

STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
by Mitsubishi (1984, Japan)

IMPREZA Rally Car '01
by Subaru (2001, Japan)


Im looking for year Tickets mostly.
 
got this
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

can send the 29th pm me if u are intersted
 
can trade right now with this garage

garage #4 MD: 2J, white/blue FGT, X1 prototype, esperante gtr1 rc 98, ALL LVL TICKETS!!!! 5,9,12,17,21,24,1000!!!!!!

want either

206 Rally Car '99
by Peugeot

or

Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
by Honda

or

RSC '01
by Toyota

lets make a quick deal!
 
If you let me check, I may be able to get you the castrol mugen too.
 
filled

all 3 garages open up at 4 pm pst tomorrow!
 
SO does that mean you dont' need me? I'm not going to take it personally...I just want to know :)
 
i can use you tomorrow lol:dopey:

if you want slot for then lmk:)
 
I'm not some cheap whore you can just call when you need cars....

but we'll probably talk tomorrow :)
 
Hey, I have the DB9 Coupe '03 by Aston Martin

I want level 24 ticket.

My psn: robertowjr

Just let me know if you still want it, pm me here or add me on psn.

Cheers.
 
Also I have the STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 by Mitsubishi (1984, Japan) .

Looking for tickets, I know you can get another level 24 ticket to me ;)

cheers.
 
both those cheap cars for a 24 ticket?

deal?
 
both those cheap cars for a 24 ticket?

deal?

Sorry man, I know you won't miss 1 lvl 24 ticket, help me out doing my collection.

2 cars for 2 tickets, it isn't hard to get me that, you know what I mean.

Thanks chief, just add me on psn and we can trade whenever we find eachother online.
 
Honda NSX-R Concept for level 24 ticket
 
sorry guys. these are cheap cars. so 2 for 1 is not asking much. also my getting another. it takes up a trade spot!


please read 1st page! its posted there! thank you:)
 
Is our trade still going through? updated wanted list, so dates are tumbling, :)
 
Back