S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 26, 2012 #1 I want this car so badly (with dlc paint obviously ): Body: GT-florenscence-004 Rims: anyone -> in GT-metallic-008 I can give paints, horns, gears or MC Thanks
I want this car so badly (with dlc paint obviously ): Body: GT-florenscence-004 Rims: anyone -> in GT-metallic-008 I can give paints, horns, gears or MC Thanks
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Mar 26, 2012 #2 sikbeta I want this car so badly (with dlc paint obviously ): Body: GT-florenscence-004 Rims: anyone -> in GT-metallic-008 I can give paints, horns, gears or MC Thanks Click to expand... Go on then 👍
sikbeta I want this car so badly (with dlc paint obviously ): Body: GT-florenscence-004 Rims: anyone -> in GT-metallic-008 I can give paints, horns, gears or MC Thanks Click to expand... Go on then 👍
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 26, 2012 #3 nt1138 Go on then 👍 Click to expand... Thanks 👍
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Mar 26, 2012 #4 Send me a FR and I'll send the car as soon as I get on mate.
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 26, 2012 #5 to NT1138 right? I'll send FR from my alt-account 👍 what do you want for it? 💡
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Mar 26, 2012 #6 That's the one, don't want anything for it. I'll be on in a couple of hours and will send it first thing 👍
That's the one, don't want anything for it. I'll be on in a couple of hours and will send it first thing 👍
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 26, 2012 #7 Thanks alot mate sure you don't want anything? some paints at least?
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Mar 26, 2012 #8 No it's OK mate, all good this end 👍
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Mar 26, 2012 #10 First I would like to say, the car has been sent.. but most of all my eyes now hurt from the colours?
First I would like to say, the car has been sent.. but most of all my eyes now hurt from the colours?
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Mar 26, 2012 #11 really? your eyes hurt because it's to much beauty on a single screen at the same time Thanks alot nt1138
really? your eyes hurt because it's to much beauty on a single screen at the same time Thanks alot nt1138
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Mar 26, 2012 #12 sikbeta really? your eyes hurt because it's to much beauty on a single screen at the same time Thanks alot nt1138 Click to expand... That must have been it, not a problem 👍
sikbeta really? your eyes hurt because it's to much beauty on a single screen at the same time Thanks alot nt1138 Click to expand... That must have been it, not a problem 👍