Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02 in DLC Paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter sikbeta
  • 11 comments
  • 1,169 views
Messages
1,411
Messages
PMC_910
I want this car so badly (with dlc paint obviously :p):

Body: GT-florenscence-004
Rims: anyone -> in GT-metallic-008

I can give paints, horns, gears or MC :nervous:

Thanks :dopey:
 
I want this car so badly (with dlc paint obviously :p):

Body: GT-florenscence-004
Rims: anyone -> in GT-metallic-008

I can give paints, horns, gears or MC :nervous:

Thanks :dopey:

Go on then 👍
 
Send me a FR and I'll send the car as soon as I get on mate.
 
to NT1138 right? I'll send FR from my alt-account 👍 what do you want for it? 💡
 
That's the one, don't want anything for it. I'll be on in a couple of hours and will send it first thing 👍
 
Thanks alot mate :bowdown: sure you don't want anything? some paints at least? :dopey:
 
No it's OK mate, all good this end 👍
 
Alright mate, :bowdown: FR has bee sent :cheers:
 
First I would like to say, the car has been sent..

but most of all my eyes now hurt from the colours? :lol:
 
really? :eek: your eyes hurt because it's to much beauty on a single screen at the same time :p

Thanks alot nt1138 :bowdown:
 
really? :eek: your eyes hurt because it's to much beauty on a single screen at the same time :p

Thanks alot nt1138 :bowdown:

That must have been it, not a problem 👍
 
Back