Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
Sai
. Damn, got me on that one..

Look how successful I've made @PUSH :lol::lol:
pedo-smile_o_gifsoup-com.gif%3Fw%3D406

Edit: Apologies for not being on today guys, A level Bio is doing my head in, finishing of a 8000 word assignment then I'll probably pass out lol. Tomorrow we shall drift!

crazy-dance.gif

Last edited:
Look how successful I've made @PUSH :lol::lol:
pedo-smile_o_gifsoup-com.gif%3Fw%3D406

Edit: Apologies for not being on today guys, A level Bio is doing my head in, finishing of a 8000 word assignment then I'll probably pass out lol. Tomorrow we shall drift!

crazy-dance.gif
I feel your pain, I'm trying to balance Physics 2 and Bio at the moment. It is tough.

I feel your pain, I'm trying to balance Physics 2 and Bio at the moment. It is tough.

I can't stand the maths in Physics lol so I dropped it. Been so damn busy, breaking a Astra for parts, been stripping it down for hours, not much left once the engine is out. Then to sell the parts and cash in. :D

I'm trying to get on, but this whole using someone else's save is biting me atm. Waiting to hear back from someone, otherwise i'll be grinding then making a micro-transaction purchase.

I'm trying to get on, but this whole using someone else's save is biting me atm. Waiting to hear back from someone, otherwise i'll be grinding then making a micro-transaction purchase.
Luckily the Nissan s-chassis are really cheap and drift okay.

Last edited:

Yeah, we could hook you up with a solid tune too.

Back