Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
What are the lights doing?

If it turns green, then yellow, then flashes red, you are simply screwed (Sadly).

Or if it is a slim, a known issue is it will not show any lights after trying to power the system on but, if you press the power button again the still red light will come back.

If you can get me a video or something I may be able to determine the cause as I repaired a few PS3s in my Tech class.

Sounds like something Is definitely wrong :(

Just noticed, light goes green, goes yellow for a split second then red. It's @LERK84's fault, he was saying it was going to die when I start playing GTA moments before :lol:

Going to be buying a new one soon anyway so I'm not to bothered about it, just need the save data of it for GTA.
I have another 40GB, will I be able to take the blu ray of this 60 and put it onto the 40?

If you want to keep all your data and what not just swap the hard drives when you get the new system. Which version do you have (Fat, Slim, Super Slim)?

The blu-ray drive wont change anything. Or it shouldn't. If you bought a 40gb you need to swap out the HDD. You have the original Fat PS3 right?

Back