Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
I'll try to get on tonight but at work until some time between 8pm and 9pm. Will make the effort to get there for the start of the fun! Haha!

Hey guys welcome cookie and Austin:) we also have a new member: Drift_Artz_Akuzma
Welcome To The Family :D
And also guys I don't know if I'll be on tonight I have a project I have to do so I'll see srorry guys I tried to stay longer yesterday but I needed to do math homework -.-

Hey guys welcome cookie and Austin:) we also have a new member: Drift_Artz_Akuzma
Welcome To The Family :D
And also guys I don't know if I'll be on tonight I have a project I have to do so I'll see srorry guys I tried to stay longer yesterday but I needed to do math homework -.-

Hey guys :D. Thanks for accepting me into the Family and I'm looking forward to working with y'all.
P.S. Biller it's AKUMA

That's what the video was, our first open lobby meet lol. Any idea's on next weeks track?
Deep Forest Raceway has always appealed to me for some unknown reason. Very tight in places so there is really only one line for everyone to follow so could be a recipe for some good tandems? Who knows!?

Deep Forest Raceway has always appealed to me for some unknown reason. Very tight in places so there is really only one line for everyone to follow so could be a recipe for some good tandems? Who knows!?

Deep forest it is then! I'll be getting on again in a little while, just listing some parts on eBay.

Back