Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy New Years and Happy Friday Fellas!! :cheers:

Tonight Bonus Race(s) will be...

‘17 Nissan GT-R @ SSRX, 2 Laps, RS Tires, 175/85, Strong Slip, Strong Boost, Custom Gearbox. Tuning On, but only to set custom gearbox, the rest of the cars settings will be stock. :)

40F1C8E1-45DC-4B3C-9E3F-8196150ADC9F.jpeg

This is the Power, Weight and Gearbox settings for the car. All other settings are to be stock. :)
30856328-995E-4DD7-88D3-A6990527453B.jpeg

4AEAC8BA-DF33-46A0-9C7D-C2899222DA9A.jpeg

Thanks. Finally starting to figure out the online gaming.
Just give me my N64 and Goldeneye. ( actually still have that setup just haven’t used it in at 5 years)
Technology is confusing,

Last edited:
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Race will be...

‘87 Audi Quattro S1 @ Tsukuba, 7 Laps, RM Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

But, we will be doing it slightly differently. This week we will do it the same way we do the three daily races, with Q for the first race and a reverse grid for the second race. :)

88EBBC5C-67FC-4724-B70B-3404EE51413A.jpeg

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Race will be...

‘87 Audi Quattro S1 @ Tsukuba, 7 Laps, RM Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

But, we will be doing it slightly differently. This week we will do it the same way we do the three daily races, with Q for the first race and a reverse grid for the second race. :)

View attachment 983371
No tuning correct?

Excellent fun, entertaining shenanigans and good racing! Thanks @Pigems for hosting.

My replays shared in game, usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
Sorry for ordering a hit on you. :mischievous:

I meant "take him out" not "take him out". :lol:

Picture of 4 second penalty for forcing another car off the track. Follow up question: When was he on the track? :odd::lol:

6927108043809259520_0.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for ordering a hit on you. :mischievous:

I meant "take him out" not "take him out". :lol:
It was hilarious, I could wish being punted in dailies was that much fun! :D
The actual hit I barely felt, didn't even unsettle the car... it was the four second penalty for "forcing another car off track" that hurt the results table. But results don't matter @ DRWF, it's fun level that counts 👍 :lol: :D

Last edited:
But results don't matter @ DRWF, it's fun level that counts 👍 :lol: :D

I take the races pretty serious, but even still, it's whatever. That run we had at Interlagoes was good racing. Wish you'd have made that pass into turn 1 a little more difficult, but I actually enjoyed racing at that track. Same with the reserve grid race there and Monza with @Pigems, just fun racing.

Back