Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
If I manage to make it I'm going to test out the No Name Brand Toyota SF car. Nice yellow. Low work on the decals. Will match my lack of quality driving on that track
:sly:

"No Name" as in the grocery store brand? I ran that sponsor for a couple of FIA seasons driving for Lexus (see profile pic) :D

I'm all in for the full distance at Panorama in the SF19s. Should be a good view from the back!

"No Name" as in the grocery store brand? I ran that sponsor for a couple of FIA seasons driving for Lexus (see profile pic) :D

I'm all in for the full distance at Panorama in the SF19s. Should be a good view from the back!
Yup, that's the one. Only way I could afford to eat and save a few bucks for beer on the weekends when I was in Ottawa.

I have a feeling you gave them better results than I will though

Great racing everyone. Super fun. 👍

Highlights from La Sarthe. Bonus: Voices in the music totally sounds like TPC chat. :D

Ive said this before, and it bears repeating, what is the Motorsport community not realizing when they ask what the fans want in Racing? This!!! Entertaining Racing. Was it stupid, was it a bit IRL unsafe? Maybe, but that was entertaining stuff. We don’t need prototypes and GT cars at LeMans. We need a bunch of Yaris’ and Mini’s and the like. With skinny, useless tires.

Great racing everyone. Super fun. 👍

Highlights from La Sarthe. Bonus: Voices in the music totally sounds like TPC chat. :D

Nothing like a little smooth jazz for a nice leisurely drive through the French countryside. Great job with the highlights as usual, thanks. 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday Fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

'17 GT-R @ Northern Isle Speedway, 21 Laps. CH Tires, 175/100, Wall Penalties On.

'11 Aventador @ Tokyo COL, 4 Laps, CM Tires, 130/100, Wall Penalties On.

'19 Taycan S @ Spa, 3 Laps, CS Tires, 105/100, Track Limits Penalties On.

B4958360-815F-4752-955A-9E407C50BF5A.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back