Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
I completely plowed into @The_Tullster there, he braked way earlier than I expected, feel real bad about that chain reaction from it
I don't even remember it, all good. It's DRWF not FIA, it's meant to be fun and funny :lol:

I'll have to skip this Friday, my internet has been as consistent as a one legged pogo stick rider all week and the technician doesn't come until Monday.

I'll have to skip this Friday, my internet has been as consistent as a one legged pogo stick rider all week and the technician doesn't come until Monday.
Nuts. Was looking forward to doing the Mini race with you. :guilty:

Also, want to revisit the idea for a 2nd slot. With a more Europe/Asia friendly time. And maybe more Nations, Manu and Toyota practice instead of the Daily combos.

Ideally hosted by someone outside the NA zone so that anyone with connection problems for DRWF has another option.

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus race will be...

‘00 Lamborghini Diablo @ St.Croix A, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Stock 100/100, No Tuning.

898E5ECF-0A77-4494-8738-10584EBE8F86.jpeg

9pm EST, but lobby opens about 30 min early. Shoot me a friend request on PSN so you can get in, we run them as friends only. :cheers:
Sounds good. Jays game got rained out so I'll be there. So is it the daily races or what? I need to learn the track car combos asap.

Edit - Ok, I just read the OP and it seems that I will need to learn A and B, as well. I've been doing C exclusively this week but I think I have time to prepare.

Last edited:
Got so busy practicing with the diablo I lost track of time and then the lobby was full! Probably for the best though, I'm so far off the pace now I can barely manage to beat the stragglers in the Daily Race A.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and very interested in joining a good clean Gran Turismo Sport league. I'd also like to spectate one of the next races, if permitted......waiting anxiously for any info. Thank you!
PS. I'm also 3 weeks new to Gran Turismo Sport.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and very interested in joining a good clean Gran Turismo Sport league. I'd also like to spectate one of the next races, if permitted......waiting anxiously for any info. Thank you!
PS. I'm also 3 weeks new to Gran Turismo Sport.

Hey man, you’re welcome to join us anytime. Just shoot me a friend request on PSN(TPC_Pigems) so you can get in, as we run the lobbies as friends only. Other than that, just make sure you have the needed cars for the races and you’re good to go. It does fill up quickly most Fridays, so try to get there as early as your can. :cheers:

Hey man, you’re welcome to join us anytime. Just shoot me a friend request on PSN(TPC_Pigems) so you can get in, as we run the lobbies as friends only. Other than that, just make sure you have the needed cars for the races and you’re good to go. It does fill up quickly most Fridays, so try to get there as early as your can. :cheers:
Thank you!

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

SRT Tomahawk X VGT @ Kyoto Miyabi, 5 Laps, Stock 100/100, CH Tires, No TCS, No ASM, No CSA. :)

View attachment 1007633

Why not just turn ABS off as well? :D Sadly I'm not going to be able to race for awhile. Had a nasty storm come through and took out my PS4 despite it not even being on. So I put GTS on my PS5 and found out my wheel also has a problem because it had been plugged into the PS4. :banghead: Been e-mailing Fanatec to find a solution. I fear I'm going to have to send it in to get fixed. I'm trash with a DS4, although it probably wouldn't make a difference with this bonus race. :lol:

Back