Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Hi everyone!

As this is my first attempt at hosting, and the goal is to really continue this great lobby that Pigems hosted (and hopefully will host again in the future), I want to get your thoughts on the format.

@AfraidRacer suggested a track day, and I initially thought of just continuing with the same classic DRWF format. What do you guys prefer? Dailies with a Bonus race or two at the Nord, or a full on track day?

I like the track day idea. A bit tired of Autopolis and Laguna Seca if I'm honest. I think most of us will be happy to have a lobby.

And if it sucks we'll all put you on our ignore list and report you to Sony for profanity, so no pressure. :P:sly:

Kidding. You'll be fine. Thanks for hosting.

Yeah I think it would be a little difficult to do full on dailies. We could hold a couple of Bonus races on the spot tho, on the Nords.

I like the track day idea. A bit tired of Autopolis and Laguna Seca if I'm honest. I think most of us will be happy to have a lobby.

And if it sucks we'll all put you on our ignore list and report you to Sony for profanity, so no pressure. :P:sly:

:lol:

Zero pressure!

I’ll set up a track day/race hybrid for Nurburgring, and we can come up with specific combos on the go.

Some of the races I think would be fun are a hypercar race, maybe a lower end N300-ish race too, and possibly a Gr3 run, doubling as practice for Manu.

There will be no races this Friday. I’d just like to thank everyone who has come out to race over the time this has been running, it’s been a lot of fun. It’s time to move onto something else though now. Thanks for the great racing fellas! :cheers:
There will be no races this Friday. I’d just like to thank everyone who has come out to race over the time this has been running, it’s been a lot of fun. It’s time to move onto something else though now. Thanks for the great racing fellas! :cheers:
Had a feeling this was coming sooner than later. Thank you for your time and patience (including most of the regulars)
But patients run thin and time always runs it’s course. Good luck on a podium finish.

We’re off to a good start, I’m 10-15 min late.

Lobby will be open at 8:40

EDIT: we’re live

Last edited:
I’ll definitely be back and make sure no one else gets last place!
I had to drown a broken heart ( that’s the saying right). Felt like when your High school girlfriend broke up with you.
But the new girl in town is looking good.
“Art” imitating life. Thankfully I’m a adult now and able to responsibly deal with my emotions. :cheers:

Same day
Same time?
Must have a smoke break or 2.
Anybody interested in a mid week lobby? Im thinking odd ball/never used combos, open car equal N class with tuning allowed as long it remains said class.
Close to the same racing etiquette as drwf. Imagine being able to trust everyone on track. Public humiliation for those who can’t play nice would be encouraged. I’d be willing “host” to the best of my limited experience. Cars and tracks announced 24-48hours in advance? What time would you like it to start? I’m in Pst and have wanted it to start later but understand that wouldn’t be ideal for everyone and would like to continue to have people from all walks of life. Friends only lobby. Ive enjoyed racing with a more diverse group of people and accents, humor and knowledge. Plus I find it amazing to be on track with people half way across the world. South America and Asia regions would be cool to see.
Rambling stopped, send a friend request PSN ILLEAGLE_34. Any ideas are welcome
Criticism expected. **** talking allowed but must be clever.
possible test run tonight/morning depending on you location. A yes or no or maybe response would be appreciated. Or a middle finger if not interested. FYI Driver’s of all skill levels would be strongly encouraged. Being a self righteous dick not so much. That’s not directed to anyone personally btw. Any feedback from anyone who’s interested would be great.

Hey guys, @Pigems will not be hosting this week either so I'll open up another BRWF lobby like last week. Here are the combos:

Race 1: Roadster TC(100/100, SS) @ Tsukuba
Race 2: Ferrari 365 GTB/4(100/100) vs Ferrari 512 BB(100/100) @ Sardegna Road Track - B
Race 3: Mustang/Viper/Corvette Gr.4s(BOP) @ Big Willow
Ten-minute Break
Race 4: R8 Gordini(100/100) @ Lago Maggiore - East II
Race 5: Mustang Gr.3(Max Power/Max Weight) @ Bathurst Mount Panorama
Race 6: Track Vote

Each combo will last for 15 minutes, with 2 laps of practice prior. The whole event should be over within 2 hours, and the lobby will be open at the usual time.

Hey guys, @Pigems will not be hosting this week either so I'll open up another BRWF lobby like last week. Here are the combos:

Race 1: Roadster TC(100/100, SS) @ Tsukuba
Race 2: Ferrari 365 GTB/4(100/100) vs Ferrari 512 BB(100/100) @ Sardegna Road Track - B
Race 3: Mustang/Viper/Corvette Gr.4s(BOP) @ Big Willow
Ten-minute Break
Race 4: R8 Gordini(100/100) @ Lago Maggiore - East II
Race 5: Mustang Gr.3(Max Power/Max Weight) @ Bathurst Mount Panorama
Race 6: Track Vote

Each combo will last for 15 minutes, with 2 laps of practice prior. The whole event should be over within 2 hours, and the lobby will be open at the usual time.

Count me in

I'll host this week. Or at least keep the spot warm. :)
Unless you overthrow me. You're all going to hate this. :lol:

Car: Power max 100hp. Weight min 2000lbs. SS tires.
Tracks: Autopolis Short, Suzuka East, Brands Hatch Indy, Red Bull Ring Short

Hope to see you there. Have a good week.

Loved it. I’ll be there

Comfort Soft/hard tires. Go all in:cheers: can you make a race in the rain?

900 kilos is quite less! I think the best choice would probably be an old Ferrari, lemme see what I have.
Corvette C3/C2 could be good too.

900 kilos is quite less! I think the best choice would probably be an old Ferrari, lemme see what I have.
Corvette C3/C2 could be good too.
I tried some cars last night. It's hard to get most cars under 100hp.

But weight wasn't an issue once I remembered it's 2000lbs minimum and anything heavier is OK. :dunce:

Ignored this to see if others agreed. Gonna say no. :D

Happy Friday everyone. Reminder to anyone who I don't have as friend, shoot me a request to see the lobby. Lobby will be open 15 minutes before go time.
So, this power/weight and settings default or tuning?

Have you considered adding boost?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back