Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,857 comments

Pigems

Premium
Canada
Canada
Bonus races with be in the ‘65 Mini, Stock 100/100, Strong Boost, Strong Slip. :)

E0BA3AE9-93A4-44D7-B50B-0218DBFE599E.jpeg

United States
Portland OR
ILLEAGLE_34
Happy almost Friday!

I can host unless someone else wants to.

Bonus Races. Keep it simple. 1960-70s American Road (N) cars only. Sports Soft. BOP TBD. Boost on.

1. Horse Thief Mile II 4 laps
2. Laguna Seca 2 laps
3. SSRX 1 lap
Like the Mach Forty or 65 nova?

Australia
Australia
TPC_Fudsy
Excellent racing tonight on the part of all participants. Good to hear @Qyn 's maniacal laughter again on party chat too :D.
Thanks very much for hosting @O604 Sorry I had to ditch on the bonus races, domestic/family duties intruded.

My replays shared in game, usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
Also thanks to @ILLEAGLE_34 for sharing the bonus race replays, I've reposted the two I didn't manage to save so they can be found on my activity feed as well.

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
Excellent racing tonight on the part of all participants. Good to hear @Qyn 's maniacal laughter again on party chat too :D.
Thanks very much for hosting @O604 Sorry I had to ditch on the bonus races, domestic/family duties intruded.

My replays shared in game, usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
Also thanks to @ILLEAGLE_34 for sharing the bonus race replays, I've reposted the two I didn't manage to save so they can be found on my activity feed as well.
I swear, that cackling made me lose the win in Race A2! XD

United States
Space Coast
Chevy_Heavy
That is awesome. :)

Any volunteers to host the main slot this week? I know some wanted to give it a go.

Also Bonus ideas? Put them up now or the EU takes over. :mischievous: :sly:
I can host unless anyone else wants to. I'll have to come up with some bonus races, ideas welcome. Gr C sounds good for one. I'm in for the EU DRWF also. I think that's 4:30 EST.