Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

Tomorrow Nights Bonus Race will be...

‘17 Nismo GT-R at SSRX, 2 Laps, RH Tires, 167p/85w, Strong Slip, Strong Boost, Custom Gearbox, all other tuning options to be left stock. The Custom Gearbox settings are in the screenshots below, set Auto Set to 400km(Maxed Out) first, then set the Final Gear to 2.600. :)

9F1A9126-4B7A-4120-8E6F-D365C6D5FDAE.jpeg

16CC5B63-7BF4-4A60-8FDE-202FDFDCD281.jpeg

6F498705-3108-40CF-86D1-3A99B3637E0C.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Friday Fellas!! :cheers:

Tonight’s Bonus Race will be a full length run of tomorrow nights Manufacturers race. Gr.3 at Tokyo SIL, 15 Laps, Tires x8, Fuel x2 RS and RM available, RM required. :)

Sure, you’ve been practicing that all day. :-)
I will try to make it before the lobby fills up.

I wouldn't mind getting in on some of this action if possible. I just sent a friend request to TPC_Pigems. A little confused on the original post though. Does this racing occur on Friday nights or Saturday nights? Sorry in advance if I missed it.

Hey man, you’re welcome to join us anytime!! It had started out on Saturday nights, but we now race on Friday nights at 9pm est instead. :)

Hey man, you’re welcome to join us anytime!! It had started out on Saturday nights, but we now race on Friday nights at 9pm est instead. :)

There are some real world changes happening in my life which might give me some free time to join in again. But come Halloween time, I'm expecting to move to the Eastern time zone & I'll have hell starting 1 hour "later" in my mind. :lol:

Back