Dakar 18 (PS4, XOne, PC) - Release date September 25 2018

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by er185es, Nov 17, 2017.

1. die996

die996

This thread will be probably narrated on court in full when @CJR3359 eventually becomes a serial killer. I'm just writing so everyone knows I saw it coming! :lol:

Mike-ZENKAI, cjr3559 and Pfei like this.
  2. Pfei

Pfei Premium

As long as you're talking about Stage 14 which has the treasure near a Difunta Correa shrine, I would like to mention that I passed the mother of all Difunta Correas the other day in San Luis on the way back from Rally Argentina.

I didn't find any soccer balls there, though.

20190428125952.JPG

20190428130017.JPG

And with an urge to yank my own chain, just LOOK at this pic I shot of Ott Tänak:

20190426050605.JPG

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    LaughingGravy and cjr3559 like this.
  3. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Nice!!

Pfei likes this.
  4. GOTMAXPOWER

GOTMAXPOWER

You might not want to read this, the trophies which glitched for me never unlocked with the new game updates, as far as I can tell the only way to get those will be to do the entire thing again and pray.

5. wolfsburgraz

wolfsburgraz

I bought this some time ago but finally dug into it last week. Wow, these stages are quite the commitment of time and focus. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty to familiarize myself with the game, finished the tutorial and first two stages. You folks able to complete stages on Legend without the assistance and the other added challenge the hardest difficulty brings truly deserve the title.

I tried to do the treasure hunt on the first stage and couldn't find the flute or drink. On or around the crown spot on the map is a desert wasteland, no hotel or remnants of to see, and the village nearby doesn't have anything either. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT - Checked the previous page here and saw tips and will watch the video to learn.

UPDATE - I found them, the drink was sitting by the ladder going up the water reservoir, the flute was next to a tree by the lagoon. Yay!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    doblocruiser likes this.
  6. 305Michael305

305Michael305

How good is it and how sim

7. Pfei

Pfei Premium

It's an interesting game. In a nutshell: a great Dakar simulation, a not-so-great vehicle dynamics simulation. And it's a VERY unique experience. Here are my review and patch follow-up to watch:

PzR Slim likes this.