Dallas ice storm prevents delivery of GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ujack64
  • 4 comments
  • 596 views
Messages
39
United States
Dallas, TX
Messages
Ujack1964
Just fought my way home back to Dallas to find my Amazon copy of GT6 had not arrived. I'll be waiting for the FedEx man tomorrow while bang'in out the last few trophies on GT5.
 
I was afraid of the same thing there. About 5AM on the 6th, it started snowing here, and due to global warming, Portland doesn't think they need to prepare for the winter any more. It's such a farce living here, in the capital of the north-left coast. Anyway, the streets were a mess.

I went to Gamestop to pick up my copy. The guy with the key was stuck in the snow... A couple hours later, I was able to get mine. Then my Amazon order came late afternoon.

Still... I was wondering if mine would be late.
 
I was afraid of the same thing there. About 5AM on the 6th, it started snowing here, and due to global warming, Portland doesn't think they need to prepare for the winter any more. It's such a farce living here, in the capital of the north-left coast. Anyway, the streets were a mess.

I went to Gamestop to pick up my copy. The guy with the key was stuck in the snow... A couple hours later, I was able to get mine. Then my Amazon order came late afternoon.

Still... I was wondering if mine would be late.

Brown showed up and delivered my GT6 this afternoon. I've been banging thru levels as fast as I can. So far pretty easy. Just using the controller. Tomorrow will be a wheel day.
 
Back