Damage photos here please!!!!

• Thread starter recca
  • 268 comments
circuitodemadridmini1.jpg

circuitodemadridmini.jpg

These pics reminds me of how the cars turned in Motor Toon Grand Prix.

Wow, the damage model is very unusual to me, I hope they can come up with something better in the future. Look at NFS Shift 2's damage model, it is pretty good.

Check out the ripples on the Veyron...

It looks like something from an episode of Mythbusters where they chopped up a fuselage with a prop engine.

Just wondering, what car is that in front of the Veyron? I used to know a guy who owned something just like it in real life, but I coulda swore is was a Citroen.

It looks like something from an episode of Mythbusters where they chopped up a fuselage with a prop engine.

Just wondering, what car is that in front of the Veyron? I used to know a guy who owned something just like it in real life, but I coulda swore is was a Citroen.

almost, it's an Alpine A310 1600VE

My gawd. I had completely forgotten how bad this wannabe "damage model" really is. Kaz should be very happy we live in the 21st century, 200 years ago people had to perform suppuku for less!

:crazy:

Minor bumper damage
TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

obligatory Gallardo damage
Rome_3.jpg

Rome_4.jpg

Rome_5.jpg

Spectators jumping back out of the way of a crash
DSC_1767.jpg

for teh lulz. Notice the fuel fill floating in mid air even though the body has been crushed
Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg

A couple of minor dings my TVR Tuscan Speed 6 took while trying out a course I made, got to remember to slow down when coming over the crests of those blind hills or the corners will get you :).

ToscanaTarmac.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

Back