Dance Off/Pants Off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danoff
  • 4 comments
  • 577 views

Danoff

Premium
Messages
34,431
United States
Mile High City
Has anyone seen this show on Fuse? I tuned in the other day and found it scary, funny, and fascinating all at the same time. Still not sure if I'll ever watch it again, but I thought maybe there are some fans out there.
 
Dance off.. Pants off... Danoff...

I see a pattern!! :dopey:

As for the show, never heard of it in my whole entrie 16 years on this planet. What's it about?
 
Bee
Dance off.. Pants off... Danoff...

I see a pattern!! :dopey:


:lol:

As for the show, never heard of it in my whole entrie 16 years on this planet. What's it about?

As far as I can tell it's a new show on Fuse. They have amateurs do a strip tease in front of music videos to compete for electronic votes. It's pretty scary and funny at the same time. It's like a train wreck - you have trouble taking your eyes away.
 
danoff
As far as I can tell it's a new show on Fuse. They have amateurs do a strip tease in front of music videos to compete for electronic votes. It's pretty scary and funny at the same time. It's like a train wreck - you have trouble taking your eyes away.


Exactly. I've only watched once or twice cuz my friend is addicted to it cuz all he thinks about is sex 24/7 so he has it on sometimes over at his house. I don't really like the show there's nothing really to see except stuff you never want to see.
 
I wish I still got fuse.
 
Back