DATABASE (v1.14) Drift/TimeTrial + A-spec + Leaderboards - 11/10/14

• Thread starter GRANKUSTOM
  • 291 comments
et_
Oh, sorry then:indiff:
Thanks, yes I do drift trials as well, but I find it unlikely I'll reach the podium, the japanese guys are just insane, and FeroozGT will most likely occupy first place now that he has started GT6.

I agree with you, it will be difficult. 👍

Hi GK
I just thought i'd let you know you've missed out the results of the Rear-Wheel-Drive Non-Racing Super Lap
here they are:
CRANK_U1 1:28:218
GT_Rajman 1:28:246
elias_johansson 1:28:333

Was made, Congrats for 1º place 👍

I have discovered a small error in your rankings.
The "PS_B4NN4Mi" would have 6 gold medals and the "pirata666pirata" only 3 :)

Where did you actually have the correct results of the Nürburgring GP / F (BMW GT Vision) get race?

I have discovered a small error in your rankings.
The "PS_B4NN4Mi" would have 6 gold medals and the "pirata666pirata" only 3 :)

Where did you actually have the correct results of the Nürburgring GP / F (BMW GT Vision) get race?

Good Morning! :)

I'll fix it now, thanks for seeing that. 👍

I found this video as a reference, here.

and crossed with the information posted here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...op-update-06-27-14.300214/page-5#post-9767894

If you have a different outcome this let me know, mate. 👍

Last edited:
@GRANKUSTOM : how does that video help? he never shows the leaderboard, and it was recorded early so someone could easily have beaten Gilles time there.

Anyway, I was just about to post the results from the recent events, just to find out the VW GTI VGT TT was already removed:(
Did you get the results? PD are being retarded with removing the leaderboards too soon:grumpy:

et_
@GRANKUSTOM : how does that video help? he never shows the leaderboard, and it was recorded early so someone could easily have beaten Gilles time there.

Anyway, I was just about to post the results from the recent events, just to find out the VW GTI VGT TT was already removed:(
Did you get the results? PD are being retarded with removing the leaderboards too soon:grumpy:

Hey, elias
yes, it does not show the leaderboard, but it shows the lap time from @gilles_honda_v12 (1:52.483)
and how was posted by @Ed_Night here.

He has these results:
"BMW VGT

1. Coloniero19 (Spain)
2. Gilles_honda_v12 (Japan)
3. DUB1226 (Japan)

Sry i do not remember the team of the winner, 2nd place and 3rd behind was +0.100 +0.101. "

Then I crossed the starting time results back from @gilles_honda_v12, using the gaps difference @Ed_Night posted

like this:

Gaps
........... - 1. Coloniero19 (Spain) ?
+0.100
- 2. Gilles_honda_v12 (Japan) 1:52.483
+0.101
- 3. DUB1226 (Japan) ?

then this would be the result?

........... - 1. Coloniero19 (Spain) 1:52.383
+0.100
- 2. Gilles_honda_v12 (Japan) 1:52.483
+0.101
- 3. DUB1226 (Japan) 1:52.484

and yes I captured the results of the TOP 10 of the WV Vision event, I'm doing the update at this time. ;)

👍

Last edited:
OP updated with new events and added the winners of the events that ended.
Congratulations to the winners!
👍

---------------------
A highlight for the first 3 leaderboards, tied with 11 podiums. 👍

The correct time for DUB should be 1:52,484, he was 0,101s behind the winner and just 0,001s behind gilles.

I remember that DUB and gilles were leading for a very long time. I think they did their best laps at day 2 or 3 of the event.

So probably the video shows his fastest lap.

Just noticed that you have wrong times for the VW VGT event.

1. 1:15,437
2. 1:15,457
3. 1:15,497

Last edited:
The correct time for DUB should be 1:52,484, he was 0,101s behind the winner and just 0,001s behind gilles.

I remember that DUB and gilles were leading for a very long time. I think they did their best laps at day 2 or 3 of the event.

So probably the video shows his fastest lap.

Just noticed that you have wrong times for the VW VGT event.

1. 1:15,437
2. 1:15,457
3. 1:15,497

:D
It was made 👍

Thank you!

et_

i know TC-kilou45 came first
a guy from japan 2nd can not remember name and no clue who came 3rd sorry i cant tell the correct answer

If you could change "GTP_LLOYDZ" to "LLOYDZ_ELITE69 would be amazing. Cause that's the first and last time I will ever be on that account :) Great work!

Why CRANK has 2 accounts at podiums in last aston martin time trial and is included to ranked for one account :confused:

Who was at P4 in this trial ?

A few hours before the end VirusKiller999 from Italy was P4, so he should get bronze and CRANK silver.

Good Afternoon! :)

Below this the result of the event Aston Martin (which ended three hours before its closure, PD WHY?)

added the results of the 2nd and 3rd place for (CRANK_U1) he had done me this request some time ago. (here)
but this was done only on the leaderboard pilots, in the countries leaderboard was kept the order (2nd UK and 3rd HK).

Also we have other pilots with more than one ID in the leaderboards.
are these:

TRL_coloniero19 (coloniero19 ID's)
CRANK_U1 (Don_One79 ID's)
TRL_beau (beau321 ID's)
LLOYDZ_ELITE69 (GTP_LLOYDZ ID's)

rxH4Fly.jpg

Last edited:
So Wolf_Aono just had to create 2 more PSN-ID's to get gold, silver and bronze at the same event?

That's BS!

I have no problem with people using more than 1 ID, but they shouldn't gain more than 1 podium at the same event.

So Wolf_Aono just had to create 2 more PSN-ID's to get gold, silver and bronze at the same event?

That's BS!

I have no problem with people using more than 1 ID, but they shouldn't gain more than 1 podium at the same event.

My intention is not to favor anyone. and also i just attended request made to me.
so do not want "favor" or "harm" anyone in the standings, just register. 👍
this is a good discussion about multiple ID's in the TOP10. sure many opnions about.

Just remembering ......
If is being done by a User, others can also do the same with equality.
ie if other situations like this arise, I will use the same criterion for others also.
we are open to opinions about, and the leaderboards also been created to keep track of everything that goes on in the event.

Nobody else that you guys, Users (aliens) to us let know if this is "good" or "bad" for our leaderboard. 👍

That's BS!

👍

CRANK has 7 podiums , KING_DON.... is 2 account in top 3 :rolleyes: so no included next podium in ranked for CRANK_U1 account .

A few hours before the end VirusKiller999 from Italy was P4, so he should get bronze and CRANK silver.

👍

@GRANKUSTOM : Good call.👍

My opinion is that you are allowed to occupy as many podium spots as you want in the same TT, using different accounts. But if you want them all to count, all accounts should be counted separately. If you want all your accounts results to count towards the same user, only the best time will count, the rest will be disregarded.

Please add this rule?

et_
@GRANKUSTOM : Good call.👍

My opinion is that you are allowed to occupy as many podium spots as you want in the same TT, using different accounts. But if you want them all to count, all accounts should be counted separately. If you want all your accounts results to count towards the same user, only the best time will count, the rest will be disregarded.

Please add this rule?

Yes, certainly we will consider, we already have the first rule. 👍

It is the only fair way of doing it. Or ban multiple account entirely, but I dont think that is a good solution tbh.

Thread updated. 👍

A thank particularly for @TangoR34, which provided us with the information and photos of shell event.

Thank you mate. :)

Congratulations also to @GT_Rajman, who jumped to 2nd position in the leaderboard rankings. 👍

and thanks also, all to those who help me to register the events.

GK,

Is the result accurate??? How comes I don't see "LLOYDZ" and the "pinky girl" on the top 10 on this board?? I thought they are the fastest on the planet.

Also, I like the way TRL_Immortal drives and I'm glad to see him on the top 10. Is he on here and still playing?? I would bet my money on this guy to be on the top 10 whole time if he continues playing.

My favorite fast drivers that I have watched and gave a big thumb up: TRL_Immortal, LLOYDZ, pinky girl, Nowcontrol, Lewis_Hamilton. It seems like some are missing on the board.

Last edited:
Back