DATABASE (v1.14) Drift/TimeTrial + A-spec + Leaderboards - 11/10/14

• Thread starter GRANKUSTOM
  • 291 comments
YOU NEED TO DO MOREEEEEEEE so I can download the replay and analyze it against my performance in data logger to dig out more time. I think you are #1 in the current TT and I like the way you take the line and drive like a normal racer would.

Some top 10 drivers drive in such a way that doesn't make sense like drag the rear left tire on the end for the whole big right sweep turn or make some only God know slides like a pendulum swing. I don't see real professional racer do these kinds of stun in a race unless it is for exhibition.

Is the result accurate??? How comes I don't see "LLOYDZ" and the "pinky girl" on the top 10 on this board?? I thought they are the fastest on the planet.

Single mom working 50+ hours and my time on the game lately consists of 5 laps, switch clothes, start dinner, 5 laps, switch clothes, fold clothes, 5 laps, eat dinner, help with homework, 5 laps, treadmill, shower, answer PSN messages, sit down for 5 more laps and quickly realize I'm beyond spent and go to bed.

Never going to be in the same league as the fastest but I do ok, and after dealing with patients all day, I like to forget about the day 5 laps at a time and I'm happy with that.

et_
@LLOYDZELITE69

As for @WhoosierGirl , she is often in the top 10, but I've never seen her in top 3.:)

Thursday is my late morning going to the main office instead of the surgery center so I can stay up late when the TT's come out, I get an early jump on everyone, lol.
I'm good for a teen/twenty something finish normally, I am going to get a top 10 someday, no chance at a podium though, lol.

Pinky girl, you are seriously extraordinary... with so much family and job obligations and you still manage to pull out world top time records. I would bet all my money that you are the fastest girl in the world lol. From your description, you seem like a nurse or doctor working in hospital??

To be at your level, you pretty much know in and out subconsciously the line with top entry and exit speed and precise braking zone. You definitely have good racing techniques and knowledge of car tuning. It will be very surprising to me if you don't have actual racing experience in real life. I bet you do.

You are a serious mom, a seriously a seriously FASTTTTTTTTT MOM! You should be featured in Hollywood films such as the fast and furious!!! That girl in the 2nd or 3rd (i forgot) who can't really drive in the fast and furious movie should be replaced by you lol.

PD has changed the prizes for the last seasonal events, but they also changed the photo for Non-Race Car Super Lap where it originally was wrongly characterized 600 PP limit.

GRANKUSTOM Can we get a new image in the OP with the correct PP?

Checked that off the GT bucketlist, Top 10 at Matterhorn, :)

Here is you, but also has another girl with you and fast. :)

lJlvyB7.jpg

PD has changed the prizes for the last seasonal events, but they also changed the photo for Non-Race Car Super Lap where it originally was wrongly characterized 600 PP limit.

GRANKUSTOM Can we get a new image in the OP with the correct PP?

Yes,
I'll arrange it. 👍 Thank you and I had not noticed it.

Last edited:
OP Update.

About of 2 accounts in the leaderboards ...

was used the same criteria the previous case where the same situation occurred.

This Formula GT event where @pirata666pirata finished 2nd and 3rd place,
was added to the leaderboard only the result of 2nd place.

Soon after the 3rd place went to 4th place which is @intercri, also from italy.

Too some changes in the top positions of the table and @GT_Rajman, takes the lead.

👍

OP Update.

About of 2 accounts in the leaderboards ...

was used the same criteria the previous case where the same situation occurred.

This Formula GT event where @pirata666pirata finished 2nd and 3rd place,
was added to the leaderboard only the result of 2nd place.

Soon after the 3rd place went to 4th place which is @intercri, also from italy.

Too some changes in the top positions of the table and @GT_Rajman, takes the lead.

👍
Yes, that is the correct method I think:tup:

Keep the good work up buddy!:cheers:

Great work, very valuable and much appreciated. Is there any way (other than scrolling) to find out how many people participated in a TT. I would like to have an idea of the % of being in the top 100, 500, etc. Go Geezers! :cheers:

Great work, very valuable and much appreciated. Is there any way (other than scrolling) to find out how many people participated in a TT. I would like to have an idea of the % of being in the top 100, 500, etc. Go Geezers! :cheers:

Hello, Thank You :cheers:

I do not know another way (just scroll the list) unfortunately.

I also have this curiosity, would like to see the last of the list of TT,
but, I think it would take quite until time reach the end of the list.

Maybe someone can do it one day would be pretty cool to add this information.

👍

Hello, Thank You :cheers:

I do not know another way (just scroll the list) unfortunately.

I also have this curiosity, would like to see the last of the list of TT,
but, I think it would take quite until time reach the end of the list.

Maybe someone can do it one day would be pretty cool to add this information.

👍
I once tried to do a slow time to get to the botton of the list, but then my time did'nt count for some reason, and I was still unable to see the bottom of the list:boggled:

The race at Willows went very unhappy, but I do think that should count it. One week was to go for any time before the patch came.
Although I have unfortunately leave for this reason are also 0.5 sec, but were still ultimately the same for all conditions. :)

et_
@GRANKUSTOM : I'm not sure the 550PP 4WD event at Willow should count, concidering PD messed it up... What do you think?
Morning Good!

Yes, I'll add these results, I'm thinking of doing one section only with the peculiarity of the events that had a problem in classification.

I tried to send you a PM but could not, his profile was deleted?
If it really was, and you left us. Thanks for all the help you gave. :cheers:

The race at Willows went very unhappy, but I do think that should count it. One week was to go for any time before the patch came.
Although I have unfortunately leave for this reason are also 0.5 sec, but were still ultimately the same for all conditions. :)

I agree with you. 👍

Number of participants in TT: WSR - 81,951 & 4WD Non Race - 100,316
I created a new PSN and ran very slow. :D
Wow! :bowdown:
You went to the end of the list? cool :)

Yes is very slow for scroll the list, I also tried but gave up early on.
how long it took to scroll the list? 1 hours?

Thanks for the info, mate! 👍

Wow! :bowdown:
You went to the end of the list? cool :)

Yes is very slow for scroll the list, I also tried but gave up early on.
how long it took to scroll the list? 1 hours?

Thanks for the info, mate! 👍

I did not scroll, I created a new PSN (had to win WSR again) and ran 4 min lap. I wasn't the slowest, but got on the last page and could see the last time. Wish PD had kept the "loan" feature, now I have to win enough $$ to buy the cars for the new TT's. :irked:

It was hard, even for a Geezer to go that slow! :lol::lol:

Wow, TRL_Immortal , when he participates in time trials, he always end up #1 and consistently did that 8 times in a row. Not silver, not bronze but GOLD ONLY and 8 freaking times!!!! He is truly the alien of all aliens! That is an impressive feast!

Wow, TRL_Immortal , when he participates in time trials, he always end up #1 and consistently did that 8 times in a row. Not silver, not bronze but GOLD ONLY and 8 freaking times!!!! He is truly the alien of all aliens! That is an impressive feast!
It is generally believed that he and ti-tech85 is the best GT players in the world. those 2 is in a class of their own, above the "super-aliens" so there is no big suprise there.

Its like this:

-Casual players (will not even be able to see aliens if they download ghost, and include 99.9% of the gamers)

-Sub-Aliens (peole that are getting close to alien speed, but not quite there yet. Stotty is a prime example I think)

-Aliens (Includes most frequent top 10 players like; et_, Rajman, wolf_aono, crank, tsunamy, TC-kilou etc.)

-Super aliens (these are aliens that have the speed to frequently beat other aliens, there are'nt too many, but good examples is DUB1226, Dan Holland, eclipsee, zkippe, lloydz_elite etc)

-ti-tech85 and IMMORTAL (they have a class of their own)

Nissan GT-R NISMO Superlap at Indianapolis Road Course participation:

I checked it a few hours before the closure, so the number could have been increased a little bit.

Hello GRANKUSTOM
Wanted to thank you for your great work here again. 👍

After Ramon (eclipsi_RC) has kindly informed us as BrunoBLAK has cheated even at the Nissan event in Indy, I have in my list of winners for the Bands Hatch Combo painted it with the Lexus (No. 115 in your table).
Because that he had cheated them there were almost all convinced. For me, that's enough now finally also as evidence of to delete it from my winner list.

Maybe you should also consider BrunoBLAK to emphasize your winners list to keep clean.

I will take at Brands Hatch the time of Ramon (eclipsi_RC) as the winner time and then calculate the Nscore for our ranking in my homeborad GTRP. :)

Again many thanks to Ramon for the proof to has cheated the BrunoBLAK . :bowdown:

Hello GRANKUSTOM
Wanted to thank you for your great work here again. 👍

After Ramon (eclipsi_RC) has kindly informed us as BrunoBLAK has cheated even at the Nissan event in Indy, I have in my list of winners for the Bands Hatch Combo painted it with the Lexus (No. 115 in your table).
Because that he had cheated them there were almost all convinced. For me, that's enough now finally also as evidence of to delete it from my winner list.

Maybe you should also consider BrunoBLAK to emphasize your winners list to keep clean.

I will take at Brands Hatch the time of Ramon (eclipsi_RC) as the winner time and then calculate the Nscore for our ranking in my homeborad GTRP. :)

Again many thanks to Ramon for the proof to has cheated the BrunoBLAK . :bowdown:

Hello, my friend :)

Yes, it is sad to see this happen ......

Well then let's

as happened at other events we had some anomalies .... leadearboards of multiple accounts. I did not register two results for the same driver, or if the pilot got two podiums, he received only one, thus rising the placing of the pilots that were below those.
This criterion was used only on the leaderboards table (which was created by us (YOU) this is an official table GTPlanet)

but, at the time of recording I only recorded the results of the events exactly as it was at the event (official PD).

Why I did it? I'm trying to keep the results of the same events as finished. (for us to have the official results of each event) even if the PD has allowed a player hack (which is a shame for them) I will continue with this criterion for us to have real information of each event.

Maybe I have wrapped me to clarify, below I will do more simplified

General table of events: Official PD

As i record > event, track, car, time, nationality. (this sheet I record exactly how the event ended)
to keep an official score PD. illustrative only and does not account for the global leaderboards.

Table leaderboards: Official GTPlanet

As i record > all winners who actually won the event ie without HACKS, and no multiple accounts.
this has no hack and no results with multiple accounts.

see thus:

General Table = all the official results by the PD (in hacks and multiple accounts)
Leaderboards Table = all official results GTPlanet by (does not enter multiple accounts and hacks)

Unfortunately we will have to continue with this situation, while the PD does not have a arranges about it. but I think this way,
we differentiate the real pilots, those who just want to cheat.

To honest drivers, guarantee that the hacks will not enter our leaderboards.

This was the way I found of record, if someone has another way to register for this situation let me know 👍

Sorry if it was hard to understand I use google translator :D

Last edited:
Back