g6-1.jpg

g5-1.jpg

g7-1.jpg

g9-1.jpg

g8-1.jpg

g10-1.jpg

g11-1.jpg

More to come over the weekend :)

Agree with Stoney on #2 though it would be perfect without the spoiler, maybe dial down the contrast a few notches, but other than great great start to the gallery

Thirded on the 2nd shot and the suggestion of dialing back the settings just a bit.

Good start. My fav is the second shot. Nicely composed 👍

Agree with Stoney on #2 though it would be perfect without the spoiler, maybe dial down the contrast a few notches, but other than great great start to the gallery

Thirded on the 2nd shot and the suggestion of dialing back the settings just a bit.

Thanks for the advice lads. The exaggerated contrast was actually purposely done, not sure if it's really worked though. Will be doing alot more shoots tonight so hopefully they will turn out good :)

lovely Viper update. Nice variety, first one is a little bright.
Favourites are the 5th and 7th. Nice composure 👍

Thanks Stoney. Think I'm gunna look for somewhere else to host my images from now and find a different way to edit them. Photobucket seems to really degrade the quality of my shots from Forza.

I actually really like the OTT contrast on that first set. I can see why people would prefer it dialed down, but not me, really like that look.

Big fan of the third shot of the Viper set, it feels like a really original composition. 5 & 8 are great as well. Cracking set.

Back