David48's Gallery - back from the dead

• Thread starter David48
  • 172 comments
Oh my god soo many new people! :embarrassed: It feels like I was gone for a year. :lol: Anyway, my life has changed a whole lot. For anyone that cares, I sold the insanely clean white S13, and bought 2 meh-condition cars.

First one is an 89 single cam hatch which is the drift-car-to-be. I've been preparing it for only drift, and the first event for it is going to be July 11. This is how it looks right now, with a fresh coat of camo on the hood. As long as it doesn't rain tomorrow too, my cousin is going to come over and graffiti it. I'm going for a super ghetto look lol.
pic062110_2.jpg

And it's dis low!
IMG_1507.jpg

-Total cost is $700USD

The other car is the DD. It's an 87 MR2 with an NA 16v 4age. It's just a fun, cheap, super-reliable DD.
HPIM2321.jpg

-Total cost is $800USD

[/Lifestory]

Because I'm a broke 16 year old kid, and if I get a job sometime soon, I wouldn't have any money to register it. Now, I have some extra money so that as soon as I get a job, I can register and insure the MR2. Oh, and I really couldn't refuse how much money I got for it, considering the car was 100% stock.

'cause its a 6 year old game that's beginning to really show it's age, if you ask me. Not to say that I don't still LOVE poring over these renderings, but in certain places, limitations are apparent. And with our beloved Photomode confirmed for GT5, I think some of the savory sweetness has gone out of GT4's offering. For what it's worth. :)

And congrats on your purchases, hope the coupe works out for ya.

-General

Come to think of it... the last time I used my PS2 was when I made it to the finals in the PMC photomode tournament =/

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR GT5:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Because I'm a broke 16 year old kid, and if I get a job sometime soon, I wouldn't have any money to register it. Now, I have some extra money so that as soon as I get a job, I can register and insure the MR2. Oh, and I really couldn't refuse how much money I got for it, considering the car was 100% stock.

Stock cars with all original parts are usually a better sell. I had an acura integra with a JG crate engine block and all sorts of stuff and it was really hard to sell.
even in autoclubs here in vancouver, what they usually do in that case is part out the whole thing, which is kind of retarded. congrats on the sale then.

Stock cars with all original parts are usually a better sell. I had an acura integra with a JG crate engine block and all sorts of stuff and it was really hard to sell.
even in autoclubs here in vancouver, what they usually do in that case is part out the whole thing, which is kind of retarded. congrats on the sale then.

Ha thanks. I ended up selling the MR2 and S13 hatch and now I have a fresh S13 coupe on coils, and if I play my cards right I might have some Enkei 92s in 15x7 +0

I'm a car whore :)

Aaaaaand I had nothing better to do. I haven't used photoshop in 2 years according to my computer, so excuse the rustiness haha. It's a pretty boring angle but I didn't want to give myself too hard of a time considering how long its been.

blah.jpg

These are very good pictures! Could you at some point pm me with tips with photo shooting and editing so I can produce better photos?

I'd like to ask a question if I may. Why is it that no one really edits their photos outside of the game? Unedited pictures are dull and boring. GT4 wasn't really too good aesthetically and it take almost no time to fix in photoshop or gimp. I really miss the old days where there were pages and pages of amazing galleries with people exchanging ideas and photos and improving each other.

Hey, its you! I used to be 80Y 2C2 back in the day...

Because most people that are likely to edit their images have moved onto GT5, really.

Back