DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,063 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is firehound opening a room tonight
 
Is firehound opening a room tonight

Don't think so. I think he wants someone else to host
 
If anyone wants, I can host one in te next 20 mins? I'll say when I do.

Can we only use one car class per room, or can we use any, and they're just there for recommendations?
 
cgg
Be Quiet.
I don't need you telling me what to do. I was obviously messing around, so mind your own business.
 
I will probably make it, it depends as my Internet is playing up and the ps3 is on the room next door odd
 
cgg
If anyone wants, I can host one in te next 20 mins? I'll say when I do.

Can we only use one car class per room, or can we use any, and they're just there for recommendations?

I can make it. Should be in some of the JDM's I've been working on (all are lower than 300bhp, though.)
 
Sorry Zyla. Not really obvious that you were messing about. I was trying to mind my own business, but your offensive behaviour was quite unnecessary to someone who didn't know the context.


Room Open.

Name - Cop and Cruise
Room Number - 1472-6118-3916-1736-2755

What track should we go to? It's set to Cote d'Azure at the moment, but I'm happy to change it.
 
cgg
Sorry Zyla. Not really obvious that you were messing about. I was trying to mind my own business, but your offensive behaviour was quite unnecessary to someone who didn't know the context.

Room Open.

Name - Cop and Cruise
Room Number - 1472-6118-3916-1736-2755

What track should we go to? It's set to Cote d'Azure at the moment, but I'm happy to change it.

Will be there soon.
 
Coming soon be about 15-30 mins

Edit: on my way
 
Last edited:
cgg
Sorry Zyla. Not really obvious that you were messing about. I was trying to mind my own business, but your offensive behaviour was quite unnecessary to someone who didn't know the context.

Fair enough, I understand you don't know me well enough to know that I goof around and talk with terrible grammar sometimes.
 
Why is my ps3 slow is it because its in a 19 inch tv and the wifi is in the room next door and I've done the updates to make gt5 faster
 
The room just blew up!
 
Just got DC'ed. Ugh.
 
I can make a room.
 
Room up!

1472-6399-8494-1426-2056
 
Really sorry everyone. I got DCed, and the for some reason, every time I tried to join, it said error.
 
My sister's on the computer. :banghead:
 
-Please don't put Racing Exhaust on the cars unless it is strictly for performance.
Nice rule that you added.
 
Congratulations on the 3000th post Doodlemonoply!
 
Congratulations on the 3000th post Doodlemonoply!

What the..... I thought you had it. Last time I checked it was the 3,007th post :lol: I guess some posts got deleted by mods. At least the thread got cleaned up a little. 👍

If there are any rooms tonight I will defiantly join :)
 
Good fun everyone, not feeling 100% (cold) so I needed a break.

Might be on sometime later.
 
What the..... I thought you had it. Last time I checked it was the 3,007th post :lol: I guess some posts got deleted by mods. At least the thread got cleaned up a little. 👍

If there are any rooms tonight I will defiantly join :)

Alot of Zyla's posts got deleted by Mods.
 
WOW! I never expected this many posts in such a short time!
 
Any lobbies open right now?
 
Anyone else get a PSN message from a 'Marlon Young' about a "welcome-back" package of ModernWarfare games and $120 in the store ?

Not even touching it yet, lol
 
I dont think any company would give $120 for no reason.... I wouldnt touch it either
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back