DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,071 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima try gt's lobby again

... If room was available
 
Fricking episode in here.
 
And... I think i just gave up.... Dc'd...
 
Huh, I tried to join and got stuck at the little blue bar loading screen. Oh well.
 
Come while you can!
 
I'm tired, my eyes hurt, and I want cake. Bye!
 
Wow, that was messed up. Room closed, wait for Ferraridude's.
 
Sorry guys. I would've hosted a lobby but my brother just came home from college and I just got done with lifting a little bit ago. I will try to host tomorrow.
 
Sorry guys. I would've hosted a lobby but my brother just came home from college and I just got done with lifting a little bit ago. I will try to host tomorrow.

That's fine, mine just closed.
 
Sorry guys. I would've hosted a lobby but my brother just came home from college and I just got done with lifting a little bit ago. I will try to host tomorrow.

Do u even lift ur bro?
 
CallmeDan
Do u even lift ur bro?

I knew someone was going to say that :lol:... I was expecting Doog to say it first, though.
 
Mine's up. Its not official, right now we're all just messing around with hybrids. If you want cruising, its not the place.
 
I knew someone was going to say that :lol:... I was expecting Doog to say it first, though.

Everyone in the lobby was saying that, or something close to "do u even..." Until I said "do u even shut up?
 
I have a Cops lobby up now, but it's not really an official lobby.
 
1472-6681-3243-9096-2950 for anyone who wants to join.
 
Those 2 :censored:s.
 
I'll join a room if one is still up.
 
Lobby is not official people are driving all over the place, people are not even cruising there, ramming police cars and not following any of the rules :banghead:


Edit: Things are starting to get more under-control
 
Last edited:
Making a new room in 30 mins.
 
What happened? I wasn't on my PS3 today.

Apparently, some crackhead bunch of 12-year olds showed up to the unofficial lobby. Hell broke loose.
 
I really wish we had some more mature or older people to join, It getting tiring to chase hardheaded kids that doesnt keep listening :grumpy:
Apparently, some crackhead bunch of 12-year olds showed up to the unofficial lobby. Hell broke loose.
 
I really wish we had some more mature or older people to join, It getting tiring to chase hardheaded kids that doesnt keep listening :grumpy:

Smashing the hell out of a ZR1 (which has been spun out numerous times and should have stopped) with racing softs while going 200+ in my Tommy Kaira ZZII with sports softs. Something wrong here? I believe so...
 
Room Up!

1472-6118-3744-3755-0385
 
I'll be there, but not with the wheel, its nearing 8PM here in the UK..

EDIT: That was a nice uh. Photoshoot..
 
Last edited:
Smashing the hell out of a ZR1 (which has been spun out numerous times and should have stopped) with racing softs while going 200+ in my Tommy Kaira ZZII with sports softs. Something wrong here? I believe so...

Blame the host. When I'm the host, I kick people like that every chance I get.
 
One of the best lobbies yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back