DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,029 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get a PSN message from a 'Marlon Young' about a "welcome-back" package of ModernWarfare games and $120 in the store ?

Not even touching it yet, lol

Seems legit...
 
Anyone else get a PSN message from a 'Marlon Young' about a "welcome-back" package of ModernWarfare games and $120 in the store ?

Not even touching it yet, lol

It is most definately fake.
 
I can make one in about an hour.

I'm going to pick up my brother from practice then I'll join after I buy a red SLR.
 
Anyone else get a PSN message from a 'Marlon Young' about a "welcome-back" package of ModernWarfare games and $120 in the store ?

Not even touching it yet, lol

Looks fake to me. The only time it was real when PSN was giving $10 for free in a message you get on your PS3 last week. Also, I don't think Sony will give out $120 and a pack of ModernWarfare games. You probably can tell it's fake by those points and the "Welcome Back". Welcome back from what?
 
Looks fake to me. The only time it was real when PSN was giving $10 for free in a message you get on your PS3 last week.

Why i didnt get it?:scared:
 
I'm kinda pissed lots of people got $10. I didn't get jack sh**!
 
Room is up! Sorry for the late start.

1472-6681-3630-4567-0255
 
Room is up! Sorry for the late start.

1472-6681-3630-4567-0255

Give or take me 20, 30 minutes. Doing that seasonal event 👍

I'm kinda pissed lots of people got $10. I didn't get jack sh**!
Likewise. I even logged on that day and I didn't get anything. What the hell PSN?
 
Says Room not Found. I tryed Re-entering it like 6 times :scared:
Room is up! Sorry for the late start.

1472-6681-3630-4567-0255
 
Sorry guys, I got DC'd.

New room: 1472-6118-4130-9220-4216


Edit: Room closed.
 
Last edited:
I'm kinda pissed lots of people got $10. I didn't get jack sh**!

Same here. Probably only for people already paying for PS+.
 
CallmeDan
I'm kinda pissed lots of people got $10. I didn't get jack sh**!

Same here

EDIT: good point gt916
 
Been waiting all day for a lobbie to open, Ugh. :indiff: Sorry for the double-post
 
Been waiting all day for a lobbie to open, Ugh. :indiff: Sorry for the double-post

Well, commonly lobbies open at 5, so just wait two hours. 👍
 
I'm kinda pissed lots of people got $10. I didn't get jack sh**!

I am pretty sure only Playstation Plus members only recieved it.
 
DBeav12
I am pretty sure only Playstation Plus members only recieved it.

URGH. If only I got the 30 days free trials for PSN+..
 
I guess I could host for once (if that's ok with you Beav).
 
Is there a room up
 
Ehh, I'll just start one up. Coming in 2 mins.

Edit: Room up,

Number:
1472-6118-3830-2747-5836

Edit at 8 PM: Still up.
 
Last edited:
I was going to join, but then I went to get some lunch. Then I fell asleep for 3 hours. :lol: Hopefully I can join one tonight. 👍
 
Ill be there in 15 minutes...
 
Ehh, I'll just start one up. Coming in 2 mins.

Edit: Room up,

Number:
1427-6118-3830-2747-5836
Room not found :grumpy:

I guess I could make one.

Edit: Rooms up, setting the room settings now.
1472-6118-4216-8212-8273
 
Last edited:
Just joined and got dc'd :grumpy:

Rejoining...

EDIT: dc'd again *eye twitches*
 
Oh, there is one already? Huh, said that the room didn't exist for me.

Ya, but has dc'd every time i joined... Will join yours if dc's me again

EDIT: joining yours
 
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

I'm finally back... as a cop... in my ZZII!!!!
 
If you are hosting, please make sure you double-check the room numbers.
 
Sorry, didn't notice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back