DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,172 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was immediate! Nice website, too! Bookmarked. I should be on tonight, but I'm gonna go for a drive in the Lincoln, first.
 
Lobby's open!

1472-6118-3701-4252-4929
 
That was immediate! Nice website, too! Bookmarked. I should be on tonight, but I'm gonna go for a drive in the Lincoln, first.

Yeah, I check this thread like every 10 minutes. Thanks for the compliment for me making the website. Yay, 300th post! :)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for putting the codes in the OP DBeav12.
 
Long list of police codes

Thanks Ameer! That would've taken me forever to format that correctly on my iPad.

Like Ameer said, you should know some of the basic codes that will be used regularly, but you don't have to study them every night :lol:. I have lifting at 6:00 so I will probably be on by 7:30.
 
That was immediate! Nice website, too! Bookmarked. I should be on tonight, but I'm gonna go for a drive in the Lincoln, first.

I'm glad you found our page, and I hope you can forgive me about what happened yesterday :guilty:.
 
...disconnected from my own lobby.

Let's try this again.

1472-6399-8966-5884-3347
 
Last edited:
Does anyone here now what a "+" sign means in the users viewing the thread at the bottom of the page? (ex. DBeav12+)
 
But let's not forget: EA teaching players to use d**k moves in races which ruins sim games, DLC DLC DLC DLC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T STOP BUYING DLCS!!! MONEYYYYY!!!!!, and EA owning the rights to use Porsche in their rushed-out, cookie cutter arcade racer, which is full of game breaking bugs on release day which never get fixed.

[/rant]

If I had a dime for every all caps post you made...

Does anyone here now what a "+" sign means in the users viewing the thread at the bottom of the page? (ex. DBeav12+)

Members who are on your friends list show up with a + after their name.
 
DBeav12
I'm glad you found our page, and I hope you can forgive me about what happened yesterday :guilty:.

:lol: It's okay!
 
Too many non-members. Creating a new room.

Room's open!
1472-6681-3630-4567-4628
 
What is that, third try now Kevzido?
 
What is that, third try now Kevzido?

...yeeeah.

First one, got disconnected; and the second one, there were too many non-members.
 
Sorry I had to leave so unexpectedly like that. My parents wanted to watch cable television, and I had no time to explain my actions.
 
You left? Is a member still in charge?
 
If I had a dime for every all caps post you made...

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Oops. Sorry.
 
I have a question for you Dbeav...

How do you know when you officially evade a pursuit? I don't think there was a rule made for this.
 
I have a question for you Dbeav...

How do you know when you officially evade a pursuit? I don't think there was a rule made for this.

I wanted to ask that question too but I always forgot.
 
Back in Ace's old thread, I want to say there was something along the lines of "if capture is avoided for 1 course lap, suspect 'escapes'", can't remember if it was in the rules or mentioned in the thread though
 
I have a question for you Dbeav...

How do you know when you officially evade a pursuit? I don't think there was a rule made for this.

I think that the only way to "evade" a pursuit is to successfully make it back to the pits when no cops are around.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Is there going to be a lobby today? If no one can make it, then I could do it right now, if you want to.
 
Do it right now
 
Lobby's open!

1472-6399-9009-5381-2702
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back