DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,172 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Once, A UK/GMT Friendly Time!

Booting up GT5 Right Now, be there in 5.
 
Yuppii, good time for Europe, i am coming!

EDIT: Cant use the TV, i have to go upstairs to play, will be in 15 minutes.
 
Did i go to the wrong room or what, i became the only one in the room and i left.

Weird

EDIT: Now i found the right room. :)
 
Last edited:
I have a question for you Dbeav...

How do you know when you officially evade a pursuit? I don't think there was a rule made for this.

Usually the cops will say "suspect lost" or something like that...If there aren't really any cops around you on the map, and you aren't being chased, then you most likely evaded the pursuit. Did I answer your question correctly?
 
That was a uhh. Interesting lobby. Had fun though.
 
Is there a room up? If so, what's the number?
 
Can't join tonight.
 
Do you guys think we should use superstreet556's map or ENDURANCEGUY's map on the website. Click here to see ENDURANCEGUY's map. Superstreet556's map is currently on the website.
 
Is there a lobby open now?
 
If anybody wants their vote about the map to be private, you can Private Message me.
 
Back in Ace's old thread, I want to say there was something along the lines of "if capture is avoided for 1 course lap, suspect 'escapes'", can't remember if it was in the rules or mentioned in the thread though

But what if a cop was only about 100 yards (still within sight of racer) away and the racer crossed the line?
 
DBeav12, just for me to make sure, Superstreet556 isn't an Admin anymore?
 
He is an administrator.
 
I noticed that I'm no longer an admin...
 
Hey D, can you put me back in the usual cops list? :)
 
Do you guys think we should use superstreet556's map or ENDURANCEGUY's map on the website. Click here to see ENDURANCEGUY's map. Superstreet556's map is currently on the website.

I vote for superstreet556's map.
 
PSN ID (Required): townha99
First Name (Optional): Tony
Age: 13
Favorite car: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Where are you from ?(optional): Born in Pennsylvania, and moved to Arizona at the age of 5.

Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both at different times.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Not specifically your lobby, but two of your team lobbies. In one of these lobbies, you came and played with us.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I like to change around, not only for my pleasure, but to let others have the chance to play as whatever they want to be.

Why I should let you be a member?: I believe you should let me be a member because I am a player who is kind, tries his best to stop fights, or arguments. I never use foul language against anyone in a lobby, be it my enemy or best friend. Lastly, you had told me on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 that I should join your club.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have read the club rules.
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes, I do speak fluent English.
Anything else you want to share?: No thank you, that will be all.
 
PSN ID (Required): townha99
First Name (Optional): Tony
Age: 13
Favorite car: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Where are you from ?(optional): Born in Pennsylvania, and moved to Arizona at the age of 5.

Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both at different times.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Not specifically your lobby, but two of your team lobbies. In one of these lobbies, you came and played with us.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I like to change around, not only for my pleasure, but to let others have the chance to play as whatever they want to be.

Why I should let you be a member?: I believe you should let me be a member because I am a player who is kind, tries his best to stop fights, or arguments. I never use foul language against anyone in a lobby, be it my enemy or best friend. Lastly, you had told me on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 that I should join your club.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have read the club rules.
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes, I do speak fluent English.
Anything else you want to share?: No thank you, that will be all.

The rules state the last word in your application has to be in quotes but this is a pretty legitimate application, and you drove pretty decent in the lobby, so you're accepted, welcome.

Also, where in Arizona are you?
 
Korza
I noticed that I'm no longer an admin...

You haven't been an administrator since when it was only you, Doog, and Superstreet in the club because you guys were the only members that joined so far. I will re-add you as administrator now because you are in a lot of the lobbies.
 
PSN ID (Required): JoRdY105

First Name (Optional): Jordan

Age: 18
Favorite car: Toyota Supra RZ

Where are you from ?(optional): Australia

Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both, mainly laid back except for good racing

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: not that I know of but it's a possibility!

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Mainly a Civilian, but could switch it up to Cop if Necessary!

Why I should let you be a member?: Im a Mature player that enjoys cruising around on GT5 as much as anything else

Have you read the rules?: Yes!

Can you speak fluent English?: I sure can!

Anything else you want to share?: hm, not really, just that I would love to join you guys for some cruises and meets, and would be nice to finally have a mature group to cruise 'with'
 
Sorry about the quote. Also I live in Tucson, AZ. I wish I was in Scottsdale though. My family and I went up there to buy my Dad's car... It's so much better there
 
PSN ID (Required): JoRdY105

First Name (Optional): Jordan

Age: 18
Favorite car: Toyota Supra RZ

Where are you from ?(optional): Australia

Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both, mainly laid back except for good racing

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: not that I know of but it's a possibility!

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Mainly a Civilian, but could switch it up to Cop if Necessary!

Why I should let you be a member?: Im a Mature player that enjoys cruising around on GT5 as much as anything else

Have you read the rules?: Yes!

Can you speak fluent English?: I sure can!

Anything else you want to share?: hm, not really, just that I would love to join you guys for some cruises and meets, and would be nice to finally have a mature group to cruise 'with'

Accepted! Welcome JoRdY105!
 
I just updated the OP. I am not sure if I will be able to get on tonight, but I definately cannot host a lobby.
 
I just updated the OP. I am not sure if I will be able to get on tonight, but I definately cannot host a lobby.

Should I host again? I don't mind hosting for a third time.

EDIT: Room's open! 1472-6118-3250-9796
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back