DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,197 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will join in 10
 
Can't come now ps3 won't work
 
Too many speeders; new room.

EDIT: Let's try this AGAIN. Lobby's open!

1472-6118-3830-2748-5482.
 
Last edited:
Too many speeders; new room.

EDIT: Let's try this AGAIN. Lobby's open!

1472-6118-3830-2748-5482.
You can always reject those players... no?
 
I choose not to kick people. I just let them explain themselves.

That's ridiculous. If they join the room and don't follow the rules, it's their fault if they get kicked. It's impractical to up and move to a new room every time one gets filled with speeding morons. There's nothing worse than that host who can't muster up the guts to kick anyone.
 
Are the any lobbies currently open?
 
Thanks heaps!!

Checked out the website, looking good!
 
Something is wrong with Weebly currently so the website might have some extra pages or wrong things.
 
I choose not to kick people. I just let them explain themselves.

"So, Mr. B34STH34DSH0TPWNZ0R, would you care to explain why you brought a Peugeot 908 LMP to our cops lobby?"

"LAWL YER CARZ SUK"

Pretty much every n00b that brings LMPs to our cops lobbies.
 
"So, Mr. B34STH34DSH0TPWNZ0R, would you care to explain why you brought a Peugeot 908 LMP to our cops lobby?"

"LAWL YER CARZ SUK"

Pretty much every n00b that brings LMPs to our cops lobbies.

Hahaha that's hilarious, so true
 
"So, Mr. B34STH34DSH0TPWNZ0R, would you care to explain why you brought a Peugeot 908 LMP to our cops lobby?"

"LAWL YER CARZ SUK"

Pretty much every n00b that brings LMPs to our cops lobbies.

Well, if they give me that response, that's an automatic instant kick.
 
Any rooms opening up after 11pm tonight?
 
Any rooms opening up after 11pm tonight?

11 P.M.? What's the special occasion?

I left the lobby a while ago, so I'm no sure how long it's gonna last.
 
Just to clarify, what's the time now where you guys are?
 
11 P.M.? What's the special occasion?

I left the lobby a while ago, so I'm no sure how long it's gonna last.

I have class till 10 pm Wednesday and Thursday usually don't get on till after 11pm.
 
Lobby is still up but I left. It was a great lobby with like 30 minutes chasing Superstreet556. Was a great lobby.
 
Last edited:
Lobby is still up but I left. It was a great lobby with a like 30 minutes chasing Superstreet556. Was a great lobby.

I was having some fun getting chased in my Twin Turbo Audi TT. I'm done being a civilian/racer, though. I'm gonna be a cop for a long time.
 
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't checked the forums or joined any lobbies in the past few days. I haven't been home since Wednesday Afternoon and I've been focusing a lot on the Seasonal TTs to keep myself in the top 3. I come home tomorrow and I will definitely join some lobbies with you guys :)
 
Kevzido, hey can you open a lobby up now, or is that hard for you to do now?
 
DBeav, are you in a room now? If you are, is there space for me to join?
 
Kevzido, hey can you open a lobby up now, or is that hard for you to do now?

No necessarily hard, I'm just done for the day, that's all. I hope that you hade a fun time today!
 
Yeah it was really good! Are you going to be on tomorrow?
 
Well, if they give me that response, that's an automatic instant kick.

Good. But if they don't respond at all, that should be an instant kick as well.
 
Yeah it was really good! Are you going to be on tomorrow?

No, I'm not gonna be hosting for a while. Taking a trip up north to Illinois for about a week or less, give or take, so someone else is gonna be hosting.
 
Okay, I hope you have a great trip up in Illinois and be safe!
 
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't checked the forums or joined any lobbies in the past few days. I haven't been home since Wednesday Afternoon and I've been focusing a lot on the Seasonal TTs to keep myself in the top 3. I come home tomorrow and I will definitely join some lobbies with you guys :)

You're great at the time trials in the Seasonal Events.👍 Keep up the great driving!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back