DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,429 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any certain time?
 
O_O I'll be there!
 
Lobby's open @ 1472-6399-8537-0916-8507!
 
At chilis right now so I can't make it at the moment.
 
I'm at school, so...
 
Coming In a minute
 
New lobby.

Lobby's open @ 1472-6118-3787-3251-7679!
 
Last edited:
I won't be there I'm doing some testing
 
Room still up? 560th post.
 
I'll come if it's open.
 
The lobby was abandoned due to the high population of retards. If you still want to join come to Kadzido's lounge.
 
The lobby was abandoned due to the high population of retards. If you still want to join come to Kadzido's lounge.

How are you home already.
 
How are you home already.

Well I am sick, so I didn't go to school today or yesterday. Even if I had gone to school I would have gotten home right about now due to early dismissal.

success-kid.jpg
 
Well I am sick, so I didn't go to school today or yesterday. Even if I had gone to school I would have gotten home right about now due to early dismissal.

Ultimate win.
 
Just joined kadzido's lounge, there was one guy but left immediately.

Now some other guy joined.
 
Well I am sick, so I didn't go to school today or yesterday. Even if I had gone to school I would have gotten home right about now due to early dismissal.

success-kid.jpg

I'm home at this time too because of time zone differences. :p
 
Any rooms still up? Or am I too late?
 
I can make a lobby right now. Is anyone interested or should I wait an hour?
 
Joined kadzido's lobby, then everyone left, then I left, lol

Hopefully later tonight then
 
Joined kadzido's lobby, then everyone left, then I left, lol

Hopefully later tonight then

So you're saying I should make a lobby in an hour?
 
I can make a lobby right now. Is anyone interested or should I wait an hour?

I am very interested, you should create a lobby. Time doesn't matter to me, now or in an hour is fine. We'll have to see what other people think, but there are a good amount of people online now.
 
DBeav12
So you're saying I should make a lobby in an hour?

Sure, I'm sure I'm not the only member looking for a room to end the week
 
Room is up!
Room number: 1472-6118-4216-8214-8214
 
DBeav12
Room is up!
Room number: 1472-6118-4216-8214-8214

Wrapping up a Seasonal race, then a few car-tweaks, and I'll be joining shortly
 
I guess I will have to bring the attendance system back for another run to clear out the inactive members. :grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back