DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,407 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about hacks. I just thought it would be an interesting idea, and it could help the club. But i can't tune, so that might be a problem.

700 HP to the front wheels might be a bit of a pain, so RWD or AWD are your best bets for catching up. Also, swap the old chassis for something like a GT300 or GT500 chassis.
 
700 HP to the front wheels might be a bit of a pain, so RWD or AWD are your best bets for catching up. Also, swap the old chassis for something like a GT300 or GT500 chassis.

Thanks for the chassis recommendation. I was already sure i was going to swap the drivetrain, but i had no idea where to start with the chassis.
 
Well, I've been trialling a Camaro, Mustang and Corvette with a bit more power and modifications than what I usually stuff into cop cars, but I am "limited" by a desire to remain legit. If you guys who aren't limited want to get more power into your preferred cars to catch suspects, I say do so!
 
Well, I've been trialling a Camaro, Mustang and Corvette with a bit more power and modifications than what I usually stuff into cop cars, but I am "limited" by a desire to remain legit. If you guys who aren't limited want to get more power into your preferred cars to catch suspects, I say do so!

My two cop cars are hardly legal! :lol: I use a Motul Autech GT-R for usual purposes (it has flashing lights :D) and a RX-7 TC for stealth.
 
Korza
My two cop cars are hardly legal! :lol: I use a Motul Autech GT-R for usual purposes (it has flashing lights :D) and a RX-7 TC for stealth.

Well I use my LM NSXR..
 
My two cop cars are hardly legal! :lol: I use a Motul Autech GT-R for usual purposes (it has flashing lights :D) and a RX-7 TC for stealth.

Well, if I was to pick a Super GT for pursuit purposes, it would be a Stealth Edition GT-R. It has the lights, it's black and it's got more power than the other GT500s which makes it better in a pursuit.


























Everyone who didn't pre-order the game feel free to kill me now...
 
I was using the Stealth Edition but it had too much power for the tires and the flashing lights don't affect the environment like they do on the Autech (nor are they blue). :lol:
 
Korza
My two cop cars are hardly legal! :lol: I use a Motul Autech GT-R for usual purposes (it has flashing lights :D) and a RX-7 TC for stealth.

I wouldn't consider those race cars "hardly legal". I wouldn't consider them legal at all...Touring cars count as race cars. (I don't really mind if you use them, though)
 
Anyway, I suppose I'll be a civilian for a few lobbies. It's time for me to enjoy cruising without having to endure the responsibilities of being on patrol.
 
Hey guys, I'm back.
 
^I hope so, there hasn't been one in 2 or 3 days TMK.
 
I am not sure if I will be able to get on. My brother is home from college and he has been playing my PS3 non-stop for the last 3 days.
 
Someone should make a good lobbie at sarthe im bored and I feel like patrolling, Not Pursuiting.... cause I wanna use the (pace car) not my zr1.. and My golf for a cruise
 
Last edited:
Any lobbies opening today?
EDIT: Nevermind, have to do something else in GT5.
 
Last edited:
I might be able to host around 6:00. I am going up to the mall for a little bit, then I might have lifting after. Either way, I should be available around 6:00.
 
I might be able to host around 6:00. I am going up to the mall for a little bit, then I might have lifting after. Either way, I should be available around 6:00.

I'm available right now on my PS3; should I host instead?

Lobby's open @ 1472-6118-3830-2742-7355!
 
Last edited:
How do I apply to be a cop? I kind of want to be one.

Edit: I guess I'm a cop.

Edit: Can I be a cop?
 
Last edited:
Starting a new lobby; too many non-members. Sorry for the inconvenience!

New lobby's open @ 1472-6118-4130-5121!
 
I'll join for a bit as a cop.
 
Hoping to join once this PSN update installs

Edit* Full ! :I *table-flip*
 
Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been coming to lobbies. I've been studying so much.
 
Starting a new lobby; too many non-members. Sorry for the inconvenience!

New lobby's open @ 1472-6118-4130-5121!

Thanks Kevzido for hosting an awesome lobby and thank you to everyone who attended! I had a great time!
 
Room was quite good!, a few overboard hacks but otherwise tasteful, and even when the majority left the last few had a good cruise, then well into the tracks-night the last few played 'hide the Doog' (think playing with Mac from 'Cars')

Then he came back to life and freaked me out o.o
 
So then, anyone hosting tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back