DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,309 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably join after I've done my homework
 
Lobby is up!
Room number: 1472-4711-0038-4892-2182
 
OooO I forgot -_-
 
Joining, been busy all week, time to relax
 
Will join in 20
 
HURRY BACK ATONGO! Jack*** in an Infiniti concept, and a Zonda LM Racecar. Also, you left tires unrestricted.
 
If its still open, ill be there in about 5 mins or so...
 
DCed. :(

EDIT: Got signed out of PSN. >.>
 
Joined and nobody was there. Guess kinda late
 
I must've left hours before room itself closed, I think it was right around when Dbeav left, then Atongo, and others, lol

Still find myself enjoying rooms more often when we aren't at Sarthe all the time, even got to see and hear one of my "PD Forbidden Fruit" cars, a Corvette Z06-powered Miata :bowdown:

Wasn't all that interested in hybrids when it was just with X1's, but that... :drool:
 
Last edited:
Interesting turn of events yesterday (or was it Saturday... I forget!) when I joined through the main lobby selector instead of going on here for the room number...

Had a good bit of time before I D/C'ed (and the game wouldn't let me connect back to the server...)

And, if anyone would like the modded R32 I was tooling around it... she's available. (RWD, 1993 Calsonic GT-R Race Car chassis, engine is the R34 GT-R Nur one I think, and it's also wingless.)
 
Any rooms opening up?
 
Interesting turn of events yesterday (or was it Saturday... I forget!) when I joined through the main lobby selector instead of going on here for the room number...

Had a good bit of time before I D/C'ed (and the game wouldn't let me connect back to the server...)

And, if anyone would like the modded R32 I was tooling around it... she's available. (RWD, 1993 Calsonic GT-R Race Car chassis, engine is the R34 GT-R Nur one I think, and it's also wingless.)

I'll take it! :dopey:
 
And, if anyone would like the modded R32 I was tooling around it... she's available. (RWD, 1993 Calsonic GT-R Race Car chassis, engine is the R34 GT-R Nur one I think, and it's also wingless.)

I basically copy and pasted the tune to a regular R32. The thing still handles really well! Just the Calsonic GT-R chassis makes it better.
 
I'll take it! :dopey:

If you're willing to wait until the weekend (I don't play during the week except to log in for the bonus, or if there's nothing going on and none of my other projects are being worked on), then I will dupe it over.

Send a FR to GTP_Ir0ha_D95.

I basically copy and pasted the tune to a regular R32. The thing still handles really well! Just the Calsonic GT-R chassis makes it better.

I did notice... the brakes are a lot better than the normal ones. Which tune was it, by the way?
 
I did notice... the brakes are a lot better than the normal ones. Which tune was it, by the way?

Setting A. On yours, I had to be extremely gentle on the brakes. Like not even touch them. The back end locks up so fast at the slightest touch. By the way, I play on controller with zero assists.

I flipped the brake settings to front 8, rear 6. Works much better.
 
Any rooms up?
 
I got a question about moding cars. Is it possible to put a r32 engine in a premium s14? as well as remove the wing off the s14?
 
I got a question about moding cars. Is it possible to put a r32 engine in a premium s14? as well as remove the wing off the s14?

I don't see why not. You can swap any engine into a car and take off parts. I've seen some bumperless Silvias in the Show Your Drift Cars thread, but I think they are just edits with photo programs.

NOTE: I do NOT know how to mod/hack cars in GT5. I only know this information from a friend.
 
You can take bumpers, side skirts and spoilers of. Took front bumper from my S15 and removed spoiler and side skirts from my NSX.
 
Can you add spoilers, side skirts, and bumpers? So like putting a spoiler on a Mk1 Mini?
 
cgg
Can you add spoilers, side skirts, and bumpers? So like putting a spoiler on a Mk1 Mini?

Lets not turn this do a hybriding topic. The answer for your question is no. You can only remove bumpers, spoilers etc from cars which have aeroparts to buy.
 
You can take bumpers, side skirts and spoilers of. Took front bumper from my S15 and removed spoiler and side skirts from my NSX.

Ok. Thanks for confirming for me.
 
I don't see why not. You can swap any engine into a car and take off parts. I've seen some bumperless Silvias in the Show Your Drift Cars thread, but I think they are just edits with photo programs.

NOTE: I do NOT know how to mod/hack cars in GT5. I only know this information from a friend.

Thanks for the answer
 
Wonder if anyone will understand the "friend" thing.

Probably not.
 
"Friend" + Pink = Yumi. Just to stop the discussion before it starts.
 
Would a faster Taurus SHO be a good cop car? Would you guys want something like that?
 
Would a faster Taurus SHO be a good cop car? Would you guys want something like that?

If you're talking hacks, that would be kinda cool. But remember, 700 HP is the limit.

But unless you aren't hybriding Tauruseseseseses in your spare time, I really don't know if we would benefit from them.
 
If you're talking hacks, that would be kinda cool. But remember, 700 HP is the limit.

But unless you aren't hybriding Tauruseseseseses in your spare time, I really don't know if we would benefit from them.

Im talking about hacks. I just thought it would be an interesting idea, and it could help the club. But i can't tune, so that might be a problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back