DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,469 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming if it's still open.
 
Cally00077
OMG bradTC12 is the biggest liar I have ever encountered. He was speeding, and I know that for a fact as I was in watch race, then he sits there and lies.

LMAO. Does this kid not get that its just a game and just a ticket?

If only I was there..
 
Last edited:
LMAO. Does this kid not get that its just a game and just a ticket?

If only I was there..

What the hell do you mean, I was in watch race so I can't give him a ticket
 
What the hell do you mean, I was in watch race so I can't give him a ticket

I meant that Brad or whatever his name is guy.

I meant it in a way that is he has to resort to lying even though its just a game.
 
Great Room Today, Im liking being a cop more then the other thing.
 
Glad to hear that Officer Kitten. The GTPD definitely needs everyone it can get in the ongoing fight against street racers.
 
:banghead: Froze.

Katiegan is host, hope that's not a problem.
 
I meant that Brad or whatever his name is guy.

I meant it in a way that is he has to resort to lying even though its just a game.

Oh ok sorry i didn't understand what you meant
 
:banghead: Froze.

Katiegan is host, hope that's not a problem.

Seeing her WRC forum, I don't think she'll have a problem hosting. I think she can be trusted.
 
Hey guys, I've just finished some more testing on the GT-R, but the room is full. There will undoubtedly be at least one idiot, so is it possible to make some space for me? Thanks.
 
I will join the room in atleast 30mins
 
hey guys is there a lobby at the moment?
 
Yes. Me, Kad, Ferrari, DBeav and Street-King are there.
 
And me. :(
 
-_- rooms full


Oh ya.... Im baaaaaaack! Need 1 more cop?
 
Please make space for us guys
 
Sent the host a mesage to kick three people...

And....nothing:(
 
Nvm, they're making spaces
 
Full again :(

Edit: nvm.
 
its full I can't join guys miura ask the host to make a spot for me please
 
I ate dinner came back and there's still no space damn!!!!!!!!!!
 
I need a space
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back