DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,311 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in
 
Im going to try to join one later today, if there is one. i have family right now.
 
Any non-members that can have a boot? I'd like to squeeze in :s
Edit: Aaaaaand I froze.
 
I don't know why but I was pretty annoyed in today's lobby for unknown reasons. It probably doesn't help that I sometimes have anger issues. I'll try and cool down next time.
 
I don't know why but I was pretty annoyed in today's lobby for unknown reasons. It probably doesn't help that I sometimes have anger issues. I'll try and cool down next time.
Yeah, how dare you insult my pink LFA ;)
 
Room full.. Sent a message to Kad but he didn't kick anyone so he may be AFK.. If he's back, may anyone tell him to kick someone?
EDIT: NVM I'm in
 
Is there a room up?
 
We're doing Shuffle races now.
 
Coming. I'm bored...
 
DC'd :(
 
If your still doing shuffle races I'll join but I'm at a store now so it'll be a while.
 
They gave up on the races and we went to cruising. I went to eat dinner and came back and everyone was leaving and I was bored anyways so I left. There might still be some people there, though.
 
I showed up just as the shuffle races started

First was a GT5 Eifel course, Mk3 Supra on CS tires, that..., well that car sucked.
Then Madrid (?), got a Lotus Elise of some year (gold wheels), that went good until a fa.tass Legacy screwed up a corner for me and I got pitt'd by a '****ing Honda Kid' on the last lap...
Then it was Kart Space2, got an ISF, basically that was a drift-showcase, loved it.
And I think last was an Eiger rally course, had a Prodrive WRX, -DOMINATED- everyone and everything by 20+ secs (Michigan winter skills FTW)

Then everyone "suddenly" lost interest in shuffle races, I think they couldn't handle my 'obama can't gymkhana' prowess :silly:
 
Last edited:
Good lobby today you guise.
 
Madrid was pretty fun. Got a Honda Civic and won by 16 seconds.

Kart Space was just too easy. I lapped everyone in my BMW M5 and lapped Josh 4 times :lol:

Eiger was hilarious. Got a Legacy with a horrible transmission and I got in a ramming fight with atongo, zyla, and o6 to finish 5th.
 
Team THRT Drift
HAHAHAHA! I literally laughed out loud when I read that.... :lol:

Google it, I want the sticker XD
 
Saw this in related pics when I searched for the sticker....

standard.jpg
 
Saw this in related pics when I searched for the sticker....

Ricers in a nutshell and why I really don't like the Gallardo. That, and the Gallardo is the most common Lamborghini I see when I go to the beach (lotsa rich people there). It's too common. Buy a freaking Murcielago for crying out loud!
 
CallmeDan
Ricers in a nutshell and why I really don't like the Gallardo. That, and the Gallardo is the most common Lamborghini I see when I go to the beach (lotsa rich people there). It's too common. Buy a freaking Murcielago for crying out loud!

Aventador would be better...

Speaking of Lambo's.. just bought a Countach. Where's the wing?!?!?!?
 
And I think last was an Eiger rally course, had a Prodrive WRX, -DOMINATED- everyone and everything by 20+ secs (Michigan winter skills FTW)

:lol:
 
Aventador would be better...

Speaking of Lambo's.. just bought a Countach. Where's the wing?!?!?!?

Well, I was talking about a couple years before the Aventador was around.
 
AFK for 5 Hours Like a boss ;D.
 
Where were you?

I was uhm at my Girlfriend's house. Man i like saying girlfriend better in french.

ma Blonde

i love how im a french Canadian (:
 
Where were you?

+1..... Also, did you forget how long you were gone :lol:....

Kitten:*comes back to gt5* "back".... "how long was I gone?"
josh(i think): "4 hours"
Kitten: "really?"

:lol:
 
+1..... Also, did you forget how long you were gone :lol:....

Kitten:*comes back to gt5* "back".... "how long was I gone?"
josh(i think): "4 hours"
Kitten: "really?"

:lol:

:lol: 👍👍
 
And I think last was an Eiger rally course, had a Prodrive WRX, -DOMINATED- everyone and everything by 20+ secs (Michigan winter skills FTW)

You northern states are my brothers in winter.

Edit: no posts sunday during the day? Interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back