DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,337 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn wish I was there but I went out to eat then had to go to the store, hopefully there will be more races next week.
 
TheKitten
I was uhm at my Girlfriend's house. Man i like saying girlfriend better in french.

ma Blonde

i love how im a french Canadian (:

I love saying that in french... Im used to speaking in Italian so when Im speaking with my friends in English, I think in Italian. For example....

(English speaking friend) Do you have a girlfriend?

Me: 'A' girlfriend??? I have tonnes...

(English speaking friend): What???? Really? You're such a lier...

Me: Wait... in what sense did you mean girlfriend???

For those of you who don't know, 'la mia ragazza' means 'girlfriend'/partner/mate... 'la mia amica' means girlfriend/friend/nothing intimate.
 
Team THRT Drift
I love saying that in french... Im used to speaking in Italian so when Im speaking with my friends in English, I think in Italian. For example....

(English speaking friend) Do you have a girlfriend?

Me: 'A' girlfriend??? I have tonnes...

(English speaking friend): What???? Really? You're such a lier...

Me: Wait... in what sense did you mean girlfriend???

For those of you who don't know, 'la mia ragazza' means 'girlfriend'/partner/mate... 'la mia amica' means girlfriend/friend/nothing intimate.

Luckily I have French class today.

Thanks for teaching me something!
 
AzNTypeR
Luckily I have French class today.

Thanks for teaching me something!

Well, you learn something new everyday :)
 
Exactly how many french Canadians do we have in this group o.o ? I know I'm one for a fact, Kitten is one and THRT?
 
+1..... Also, did you forget how long you were gone :lol:....

Kitten:*comes back to gt5* "back".... "how long was I gone?"
atongo: "4 hours"
josh: (can't remember exact number) "900 hours"
Kitten: "really?"

:lol:

Not that it really matters, but FTFY. :p

The funny part for me was that you were gone for an hour and then I dc'd and came back and for another hour you still weren't there. I left to bring in 150 cinder blocks and some 2x4's from our trucks (which took a couple hours?) and I came back and you were still gone. We done 4 or 5 races and then you came back when we were finishing our last one! :lol:
 
xXKingJoshXx
Not that it really matters, but FTFY. :p

The funny part for me was that you were gone for an hour and then I dc'd and came back and for another hour you still weren't there. I left to bring in 150 cinder blocks and some 2x4's from our trucks (which took a couple hours?) and I came back and you were still gone. We done 4 or 5 races and then you came back when we were finishing our last one! :lol:

I didn't think that lobby lasted that long.... a lot of people got off the I got off for 4hours, then geting back on, with the same lobby oped
 
*Long quote thingy*

Yea, the exact number that you said was 90HRS.. Not that it really matters, just that no one likes not being sure of something. =3
 
Yea, the exact number that you said was 90HRS.. Not that it really matters, just that no one likes not being sure of something. =3

:lol: Thats what she said :sly:
 
So we are still FBI Most wanted :dopey:? For going Triple Digit Speeds?

I'm wanted for doing quadruple digit speeds. Your move.
 
I'm wanted for illegal marriage.
 
NO. With superstreet. I tried with Doog but he didn't seem to excited about it, same with doodul and zyla.
 
NO. With superstreet. I tried with Doog but he didn't seem to excited about it, same with doodul and zyla.

LOL. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DAMN OLD MAN DRIVING A JAG..... And i was a teen in a Tuned car Smoking your jag .-.
 
wut
 
[grammarnazi]

Your're supposed to be an old man driving a fancy Jag S-Type R while I act like I'm 4 and do crazy stuff around your Jag S-Type R.

[/grammarnazi]

:lol:


But that was for like 5 minutes 3 weeks ago...
 
I was gonna do that. :(



:lol:
 
I can't watch it now, I'm on a school computer...
 
Should've known. :p
 
I have watched that video like 10 times.."No, no, no, no, no, no!" :lol:

Let's try to keep it on topic, though. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back