DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the OP on the first Page and there is a little application you have to fill out. Then Beav will review it. Thumbs up

That's to join the club, but DBeav isn't accepting members right now.
 
So if im correct my ZZII is climbing the Most Wanted list. Because it Does 215MPH on the straight :D.
 
Man, it's been a while since I posted here. Don't panic though, I'm still active!
 
TheKitten
So if im correct my ZZII is climbing the Most Wanted list. Because it Does 215MPH on the straight :D.

My 'Vette does 221...:sly:
 
Making a room.

1472-6118-3787-3249-6447
 
Any lounges opening today? I've got a really good Mclaren F1 Interceptor. I'm just about to test the top speed down the straight.


EDIT: Looks like a knob silly sausage because Josh posted while I was writing.
 
Last edited:
TheKitten

I don't know if I could get 221 itself, but I could easily get past 215 without a draft...
 
I don't know if I could get 221 itself, but I could easily get past 215 without a draft...

There we go :D. my ZZII does 218MPH before braking :3. And i Outrun a Viper, and a GTR.
 
Moment of truth...

Just got 222mph without a draft, but I think it has more in it.
 
Last edited:
xXKingJoshXx
Making a room.

1472-6118-3787-3249-6447

On my way.... *wishing "Please dont let there be any speeders......
 
No randoms yet, just me, my friend Rashid, and FIZIX_Driver.


:banghead: x10. Just froze. Rashid is the host but he won't change any settings.

I guess FIZIX is host now.
 
Last edited:
Team THRT Drift
On my way.... *wishing "Please dont let there be any speeders......

EDIT

Only three members

Edit

EPIC FAIL!
 
On my way!

New speed of 223mph by the way.
 
Might join in a bit.
 
I'll try and join once I've finished my homework.
 
There we go :D. my ZZII does 218MPH before braking :3. And i Outrun a Viper, and a GTR.

Oooh. Time to adjust my Transmission me thinks, cause I've set it at 205! :lol:
 
That's to join the club, but DBeav isn't accepting members right now.

I thought he was? He said "It seems we only have 26 out of the 50 members."
 
GranTurismo916
I thought he was? He said "It seems we only have 26 out of the 50 members."

I was talking about the group. Not the thread.
 
Just received the tank car so I can help with road blocks when needed.
 
We don't tend to use the tank car...
 
Man I started the whole 'Tank car' thing back in the days of hybrids, lol

In other news, good weather = fun times with real car, so if I'm not around thats why.
 
I thought the lobby would be full, but it was only Superstreet and a non-member.
 
Room up?

Room not found :(
 
Room got boring. I just started GTA. Is anyone gonna make a room? If not, if I make one, how many people will join?
 
Ok making a room. I believe Zyla is joining as well.1472-6118-4216-8213-1940
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back