DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,383 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although there are plenty of drifters and people that think its necessary to fly off the jump all the time.

I think that's enough reasons to hate it. Also, that S turn is a black hole that's sucking in terrible drivers, ready to crash into to only continue driving off as if nothing happened.
 
If they drift, kick them. Simple as that. Don't let other people ruin an epic track for you.
 
Well since i was bord enough, Here's a Edited Version of Eiger :D.

7HWvR1I.jpg


nsAREAY.jpg
 
Making a room.

1472-6118-4216-8213-2899
 
New discussion in the club's group thingy.
 
Last edited:
I think we only have about 26 out of 50 members in the group. Join if you haven't already. Also, I think we have less than 20 members that submitted their numbers. Just a reminder.
 
I think we only have about 26 out of 50 members in the group. Join if you haven't already. Also, I think we have less than 20 members that submitted their numbers. Just a reminder.

I'm surprised. I thought we didn't have that many inactive members?
 
I'm surprised. I thought we didn't have that many inactive members?

Maybe one or two are inactive. The other 20+ members just don't check the thread often I guess. 👎👎👎👎👎
 
So we agree on these maps i made?


And the Updated one, originally by GranTurismo916

-Map-[/IMG]

Why is my house, and the three Tim horton's still not there?

I'll be joining the lobby in 1-2h, if it's still open.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I check the thread every day and am a active member but I only have gtp on my phone so can't join the group
 
Maybe one or two are inactive. The other 20+ members just don't check the thread often I guess. 👎👎👎👎👎

I remember a couple regulars (well liked regulars) that said they don't visit the thread. Pretty annoying.

I can't remember who they were, though.
 
Do you have an apple product if you do go on safari and there you go it will be the normal website
 
I remember a couple regulars (well liked regulars) that said they don't visit the thread. Pretty annoying.

I can't remember who they were, though.

I don't blame them. There's quite a bit of useless, crappy posts in here that you have to wade through to actually find an important post. Too much random banter by certain members. Others are pretty good about making worthwhile posts though.
 
Thanks for adding me back to the OP Beav.

So that means I can be a cop once in a while now? I need to make a cop car
 
Thanks for adding me back to the OP Beav.

So that means I can be a cop once in a while now? I need to make a cop car

Just a reminder: Comfort Hards are bad for chases! :D :sly:
 
you guys should add the Ford GT to the recommended list and the FPV tuning list, its a great car for La Sarthe! :D
 
you guys should add the Ford GT to the recommended list and the FPV tuning list, its a great car for La Sarthe! :D

For Sarthe, I use the Viper ACR and the Corvette C6 Z06 with weight reduction. I believe they are the best two cars for the straights, hitting over 210 easily in one section between the chicanes. I will have to try the Ford GT, though.
 
For Sarthe, I use the Viper ACR and the Corvette C6 Z06 with weight reduction. I believe they are the best two cars for the straights, hitting over 210 easily in one section between the chicanes. I will have to try the Ford GT, though.

*Zooms past in a ZZII*
 
Why is my house, and the three Tim horton's still not there?

I'll be joining the lobby in 1-2h, if it's still open.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Because I got lazy. I'll get to it in a sec. :3
 
Is there a lobby currently open?
 
I'm making a lobby unless there is already one up.

EDIT: I just found the lobby, nevermind.
 
I was topping out at 210MPH. I Could put transmission higher and push at-least 215-220MPH..

I'm making a lobby unless there is already one up.

Josh's room still up, i ended up being host :\
 
CallmeDan
Just a reminder: Comfort Hards are bad for chases! :D :sly:

Don't be talking crap about my tires. Hahahaha.

But yeah i will probably move up to comfort softs depending on the car
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back