DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,160 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably will.

Oh and Tony Kanaan won the Indy 500!
 
I'll probably join as well
 
I will probably not join today. I just got off my PS3 after playing for a while. I'm sick today and I feel like utter crap. Sorry guys. Just going to browse forums and listen to music today.
 
I will probably not join today. I just got off my PS3 after playing for a while. I'm sick today and I feel like utter crap. Sorry guys. Just going to browse forums and listen to music today.

Get well soon. ;p
 
The end of Indy 500 was epic! Did you watch the whole thing?

I did see it on the livestream (I don't get ESPN or many USA sports channels where I am) and it was pretty epic. (68 lead changes!:crazy:)

/off topic
 
I'd come, just gonna make a unit vehicle =3
 
Making the lobby now.


Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6399-9009-5384-9949
 
I will probably join as well. I haven't played GT5 much lately and I'm starting to get a bit bored of BF3. Need to take a break :lol:
 
I will also be there.
 
I'd be up for it, I don't think I'm still a member but still.
 
Spots are available while they last! It seems this lobby will get full in a hurry.

Also, we are at Sarthe. If you ask me to change it, I will gladly do so if everyone else supports it.
 
Spots are available while they last! It seems this lobby will get full in a hurry.

Also, we are at Sarthe. If you ask me to change it, I will gladly do so if everyone else supports it.

I wonder how fast that will be. :lol:
 
No lobbies for me for the next two weeks...
 
Is there a non member that u can boot out?
 
xXKingJoshXx
I'm starting to get a bit bored of BF3.
*Gasps and points* Blasphemer!!!!

Can't make it... Bob is racing... there is no better feeling than a good driver :)

*Bob crashes on Monza's chicane reverses and keeps hitting*
Why you sleazy little Motherfu-
 
I'm not really bored of it, I'm just bored of playing it by myself without friends. The friends I usually play with are offline today, but that's off topic.
 
FFS,!!!!! A PRELUDE OVERTKES MY LANCIA AN BOB LOOSES BY 0.082 SECONDS!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Anyways, I'll be on shortly
 
CallmeDan
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious!

Damn Hondas.

*sigh..... I can't believed I just wasted 6 minutes of my life watching 5 laps on Monza for nothing
 
*sigh..... I can't believed I just wasted 6 minutes of my life watching 5 laps on Monza for nothing

5 laps on Monza in 6 minutes? DAMN. BOB IS HAULING ASS!

I think we're going really off topic now. :/
 
I got taken off the list :-( im on holidays now so i can join more lobbys.
 
My name is off the list and I attended 1 lobby yesterday and 1 today :l
And I joined this group yesterday!
 
My name is off the list and I attended 1 lobby yesterday and 1 today :l
And I joined this group yesterday!

What? Your name is on the list...
 
Just got back from Fast 6 if theres room available Ill join in a bit.
 
I'll be there if the room's still up.
 
I left about 2 hours ago. I don't know if it's still up or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back