DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,871 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would come but the room's full...(8 people, WTF?!)
 
Well I would come but the room's full...(8 people, WTF?!)

Wait, who hosted the lobby? We never have such small player restrictions.
 
It wasn't a club lobby zyla hosted a lobby and I joined. He left and I was host so we just did some testing around the nurb.
 
What time is the club on in English time
 
PSN ID: F1_King_GT
First Name (Optional):
Age:13
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both at all times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: All the time
Why I should let you be a member?: I like cruising around
How did you discover this thread?: GTPlanet
Anything else you want to share?:
 
Can i be back on the list please or do i have to apply again?
 
Can i be back on the list please or do i have to apply again?

Please fill out an application again.

Rules
-If you become an inactive member, your membership will instantly become invalid. You may apply to be a member twice. If you become inactive more than twice, you WILL NOT be allowed back in!
 
I did post atleast every week to say im busy though
 
I did post atleast every week to say im busy though

I don't remove people off the list. You can ask DBeav12 if you have any other questions about the list. And when you sign up again, please put somewhere in the application stating that you are unable to attend lobbies frequently.
 
I'm Bored. I could probably join a lobby around now if an Admin/Mod makes one now?
*Sorry if it's early across that big pond!
 
I'm Bored. I could probably join a lobby around now if an Admin/Mod makes one now?
*Sorry if it's early across that big pond!

I could make a lobby, but I doubt many people will join.

Also, just a reminder. The drawing is in about 3 days. Get that number submitted if you haven't already!
 
I'm Bored. I could probably join a lobby around now if an Admin/Mod makes one now?
*Sorry if it's early across that big pond!

I could make a lobby in a few minutes. I wake up early.

EDIT: Tree'd
 
Okey. Lemme turn on the PS3 Then.
 
I could join the lobby.

EDIT: also it would be nice to use another map since we've roaming in La Sarthe for a while now.
 
I might be able to join for two seconds.
 
Lobby is up!
Room number: 1472-4710-9952-5903-1006

Stop at crosswalks!
 
Last edited:
I'll join! I got a bit stressed working as a cop yesterday, so I'll kick back and relax as a Ferrari delivery driver instead.
 
Also, just a reminder. The drawing is in about 3 days. Get that number submitted if you haven't already!

Did I send you my number?
 
We need some more cops. Every lobby, it's the same 3 or 4 cops. And when people quit being a cop, nobody is there to fill in. Come on guys. For the sake of the club, it wouldn't hurt you to be a cop every once in a while.
 
We need some more cops. Every lobby, it's the same 3 or 4 cops. And when people quit being a cop, nobody is there to fill in. Come on guys. For the sake of the club, it wouldn't hurt you to be a cop every once in a while.

Ill be cop now i guess :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back