DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,305 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was an interesting lobby.

My 535i got wrecked. So did the Rental 550i. And So Did the Rental 116i. And So did the Rental 123d. And So did the Rental 350z. And So Did the Rental FD3S. And So Did My Zonda S-Pursuit.
 
Well that was an interesting lobby.

My 535i got wrecked. So did the Rental 550i. And So Did the Rental 116i. And So did the Rental 123d. And So did the Rental 350z. And So Did the Rental FD3S. And So Did My Zonda S-Pursuit.

Well, there goes your credit.
 
Well that was an interesting lobby.

My 535i got wrecked. So did the Rental 550i. And So Did the Rental 116i. And So did the Rental 123d. And So did the Rental 350z. And So Did the Rental FD3S. And So Did My Zonda S-Pursuit.

Looks like people need to be aware of how brakes work. And be aware of other drivers slowing down.
 
can i be a cop instead of a steet racer
 
can i be a cop instead of a steet racer

Sure. And please use proper grammar next time.

Also, do you guys want to relocate the McDonald's at Sarthe since the old one got blown up (along with my Honda Accord)?
 
Also, do you guys want to relocate the McDonald's at Sarthe since the old one got blown up (along with my Honda Accord)?

Wait what?

*You could relocate it to next to my house, but I don't know if it's free as it keeps on changing.

**I'm talking about 'Hounds Delivery Depot.
 
Another spot we could also put it is next to my house (at the end of the straight).

AzN, your house isn't on the map...
 
AzN, your house isn't on the map...

The Sarthe map was needing updated quite some time ago, with members acquiring houses from now ex-members, and whatever other changes happened.
 
Another spot we could also put it is next to my house (at the end of the straight).

AzN, your house isn't on the map...

We could have a drive-thru then.
 
AzN, your house isn't on the map...

I know, but then again I'm sure 75% of Members in this club probably knows where my House is. (2nd Right After Dunlop.)
 
I know, but then again I'm sure 75% of Members in this club probably knows where my House is. (2nd Right After Dunlop.)

Next to my House and Beefy house?
 
If I make a lobby will some people join since the last lobby was closed and everybody was gone but now I see that atleast 6 of you just got on.
 
If I make a lobby will some people join since the last lobby was closed and everybody was gone but now I see that atleast 6 of you just got on.

You can't make a lobby. Give the rules a good read since you probably never read them in the first place.
 
I did read them sorry but I have seen other memebers make lobbies. So I was wondering if I could do one.
Oh and they weren't admins or anything
 
I did read them sorry but I have seen other memebers make lobbies. So I was wondering if I could do one.

Other members make lobbies becuase they are Moderators or Administrators.
 
Bugrunner made a lobby last time and he is not a administrator neither a moderator.
 
XxKaitoShionxX
Bugrunner made a lobby last time and he is not a administrator neither a moderator.

Theres a difference between Making a Lobby and Becoming the Host of one.
 
Bugrunner made a lobby last time and he is not a administrator neither a moderator.

He didn't make the lobby. I made the lobby, but I had to leave. So he became the host. He never made a lobby.
 
Anyways I'm just looking for a lobby to join maybe if theres one in an hour or 2 ill join it.
 
PSN ID: feiras996
First Name (Optional):
Age:22
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes, with Z_AK
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:i am a very good driver, i can maintain a very good civilian driver standard, i am also a pretty good street racer and i find my driving skills quite good
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:most probably 2 to 3 times a week, mostly on wednesdays, fridays, or saturdays, it depends on my schedule
Why I should let you be a member?:because i am really into cruising, and i have been trying to find a great lobby which consist of both cruising and cops making it a more realistic driving experience
How did you discover this thread?:through a member of this club, Z_AK
Anything else you want to share?:I really enjoyed the last time i was in one of your lobbies and its exactly what i am into and what i am looking for....
 
PSN ID: feiras996
First Name (Optional):
Age:22
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes, with Z_AK
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:i am a very good driver, i can maintain a very good civilian driver standard, i am also a pretty good street racer and i find my driving skills quite good
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:most probably 2 to 3 times a week, mostly on wednesdays, fridays, or saturdays, it depends on my schedule
Why I should let you be a member?:because i am really into cruising, and i have been trying to find a great lobby which consist of both cruising and cops making it a more realistic driving experience
How did you discover this thread?:through a member of this club, Z_AK
Anything else you want to share?:I really enjoyed the last time i was in one of your lobbies and its exactly what i am into and what i am looking for....

Rejected. We aren't accepting members. Take a look at the OP.
 
Ouch! Very close Frazzy.... any lobbies up?


Can someone please make a room?
 
Last edited:
I'm getting 🤬 in drag rooms. I joined one and it was full of 🤬 morons! It was bumper cars at 300mph as they were all hacked....

/End of rant

Room?
 
Out of topic, but you guys should add these songs to your GT5 custom playlist they're great race pace songs: Through the Hosiery, North American Scum, Crossover Appeal, Death of a Moralist and We are Rockstars
 
So. ... only Villma and I agree on a room?
 
PSN ID(Required) ShawnEX
First Name(Optional) : Shawn
Age: 18
Favorite Car: Ferrari F40
Where are you from: Dallas
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Can be anything, mostly Street Racer.
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise and chill, and beat the cops while setting a great lap time.
Anything else you want to share: Nope
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back